GlaxoSmithKline Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GlaxoSmithKline Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2017

3.1

Global Brand Director Interview

Interview

Hiring process is not well managed, not sure anyone is taking care of it at all. Applications disappear into GSK's intranet with no reaction neither positive nor negative at any point in time except an automated response that the application has been received. The process is completely anonymous even for senior positions, no possibility for enquiry, not even a person responsible within GSK to address the cover letter to.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Interview

I was called for a 1:1 interview directly without a phone screen. I was interviewed for 3hrs by four senior scientists and a person from HR. People were friendly and relaxed. All the questions were behavioral which they read out from the paper they brought. They asked for examples from past experience.

Interview Questions

• How I dealt with a problem from a co-worker?   Answer Question
    • Situation where you had to deal with angry customer and how did you manage it?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Interview

I had been called by a recruiter about a position that I hadn't applied for. The position required more work experience then what i currently had. The interview went well but since I wasn't suited for the job I wasn't offered the position

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Interview

The whole process is very good. I get an interview email informing me of an behavioral interview, and get the interview a week later. The questions are common. Then, I was invited for the second round in the office with 3 different interviewers in a row. I did well. After a week, I got another interview call. And then, I got the offer.

Negotiation

Chemical Engineering Role Interview

Interview

Application Form -> Telephone Interview -> Assessment Centre

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you have come up with an innovative solution to a problem   Answer Question

Interview

Interview with DM went great. also had a good second interview. Too bad there is a hiring freeze.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Interview

applied through campus, shortlisting on the basis of academic score
    2nd round was GD, 50% shortlisted for PI.

Scientist Interview

Interview

A few behavior questions and technical questions on my research. Waited for a week before getting an offer.

Research Assistant Interview

Interview

telephone interview, long 3 hour direct interview and 1 hour hr interview

Oral Healthcare Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Interview

Received email asking to schedule phone interview with recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Demographic info, example of leadership, college, degree, GPA, last two jobs & job descriptions, minimum salary requirement, familiarity with company, willing to travel for training. Was told that my info would be sent on and if selected for further interview, would be contacted in 2-3 weeks.   Answer Question