GlaxoSmithKline Interview Questions in Jeddah | Glassdoor

GlaxoSmithKline Interview Questions in Jeddah

Interviews at GlaxoSmithKline

National Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)) in June 2012.

Interview

At first tariff on the Regional Director of the company by my friend and we have coordinated a date and we met I benefited a lot from the interview where I asked for all things, my life since I finished high school to the present time and gave me tips many have benefited many of them have been approved by him because he impressed me a lot but he asked me to have to wait for a vacancy in the area that I want to work with (Jeddah).

Management Tranee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)) in August 2014.

Interview

They will explain the whole management training program before the assessment day. Assessment day has four tests: action plan( written ) role play (oral), group presentation and discussion and finally behavioral interview. Just try to be your self. Know about business. Have good presentation skills.

Interview Questions

• The behavioral interview was the hardest part because I have been exhausted during the earlier exercises and they want you to be very specific.(situation, example, and outcome).   1 Answer

Packaging Technical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)

Interview

what you know about the packaging materials?
    how you interacts with the problem?
    what you know about the problem solving?
    give us any example you have faced during your previous work?
    what is your opinion on the packaging materials?
    what is your opinion on the packaging process?