GlaxoSmithKline Interview Questions in Karāchi | Glassdoor

GlaxoSmithKline Interview Questions in Karāchi

Interviews at GlaxoSmithKline

Assistant Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in April 2015.

Interview

There was an initial phone screening, HR interview and then one more with the marketing director. The whole process took about a month since it included an extensive background check and drug screening.

Project Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in March 2017.

Interview

Initial assessment test comprising math, english, general knowledge. Then face to face interview. All went pretty ok. Office environment was pretty awesome, highly professional. Asked numerous questions during interview.

Future Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in October 2018.

Interview

pplication

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2018.

Interview

It is really nice to take an interview there. The whole group and the hiring manager are really nice, and the procedure was setup neatly and timely. It will be great to work with a group like that

E&C Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in May 2017.

Interview

Transparent interview process. I was a panel interview with prospective line manager and the HR Specialist. Few technical case scenarios were made to understand the level of understanding on the role to be offered.

Demand Forecast Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in March 2018.

Interview

I was called by the Demand Forecast Manager to come on the same day of the call. When I declined , he rescheduled for next day. I reached the premises 15 mins prior interview time but he took me .

Future Leaders Proframme Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in June 2018.

Interview

Initial process took a few months. It started with filling online application, after which an online assessment test was taken. It was followed by an online interview and the last step was assessment center in Karachi.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Why GSK? What tcam you contribute? etc   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in February 2015.

Interview

Good interview.

Asked question about my interests.
    Interviewer didn't put too much pressure.
    There was only 1 interviewer.

I approached the company through a university recruitment drive.

There was an aptitude test after which the students who scored the highest were called for an interview for a chance to get an internship at GSK.

Interview Questions

• Why GSK?
      Why this area of interest?
      Aspirations?
      Family background?
      How do you think you can contribute?
      Some behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Legal Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in July 2015.

Interview

Internal Assessment Interview, Job offer and Offer Letter.
    1.1 interview, assessment and than offer after that such offer was documented via job offer letter and than appointment letter.

once all is done appointment letter is issues which leads to joining report and placement of work.
    assessment comprises to personal, educational, current work and expectation of GSK and ends to employee Expectation to GSK.

Interview Questions

• What value you may add for existing role,
      How can you uphold GSK values while working with us?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation process was friendly not hostile but not much more stretched as they have the offers as per grading.