GlaxoSmithKline Interview Questions in Paris | Glassdoor

Interviews at GlaxoSmithKline

3.7

Industrial Placement Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Paris (France)) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Filled out cover letter, cv, motivation and STAR questions. Proceed to a personality test online and then meet for an interview in Paris. The interview was composed with questions on my motivation and then chemistry questions such as describing a reaction, imagining what could happend to a compound.

Co-opMedicinal Chemistry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Paris (France)) in January 2013.

Interview

I met with two interviewers, both specialised in Medicinal Chemistry research. The main objectif of the interview was understanding my motivations for starting in the Pharmaceutical Research, more particularly Medicinal Chemistry, as well as evaluating my language (English not being my mother tongue) and my organic chemical knowledge. Indeed, a great part consisted on technical questions: organic synthesis; NMR and IR spectroscopy analysis. Despite of the interview's difficulty, every effort was made to ensure candidate's confidence and there were no trick questions.

Interview Questions

• What are your motivations to getting in the Pharmaceutical Research field?   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?   Answer Question
    • What should be added to molecule X in order to get molecule Y?   Answer Question
    • What is the molecule structure of the given NMR spectrum?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

FLP Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Paris (France)) in April 2017.

Interview

Processus long, nombreuses étapes, au début par téléphone puis ensuite l'Assessment Center qui est une journée décisive. Un premier appel pour connaitre les motivations, un questionnaire en anglais a renvoyer, un entretien de motivation en anglais, puis et enfin l'assessment center.

Interview Questions

• Pourquoi GSK? Pourquoi le FLP? pourquoi devenir leader?   Answer Question