GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

Updated Nov 19, 2016

3.1

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

There was an initial phone screen that reviewed the resume and qualifications. There was also some targeted selection based questions. The onsite interview was with 4 different directors who asked situational based questions and also required giving a presentation.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience and ability to develop medical information content including medical information responses, slides, Dossiers, etc. Include experience that you have with a launch product as well as experience working with business partners on the content development strategy for the product or therapeutic area   Answer Question

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

applied online, heard back via email for on site interview, met with 3 scientists in the group. only the hiring manager had even seen my resume before, the other two people spent 5 minutes looking at it in front of me before asking me questions. questions weren't hard, typical behavioral type questions, but it lasted pretty much all day.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, TX

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals (India, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

They had a written logical round followed by interviews where they asked mostly sql ..easy process ..the interviewers help you a lot and keep discussing your thoughts with them if stuck in a problem

Global Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Primarily there are 2 techniques that are used: 1) personality tests and 2) targeted selection. An interview candidate could be asked to go through the personality test before advancing to the interview where targeted selection is most frequently utilzed

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a time when you.... had trouble with a co-worker, had to deliver difficult news, etc. The ending of the question will depend on the challenges the given job is likely to face.   1 Answer

Hospital Professional Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals (Hartford, CT).

Interview

Going from another pharmaceutical agency it was a pleasant, smooth process.

Negotiation

The offer was significantly over my then current position. Starting date was the primary challenge needing time to wrap up with current employer and requiring 2 weeks additional for appropriate transition.

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Mgmt very late to interview

Bad perception

Respiratory Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

2 phone interview, one face to face. Interviewer lacked emotion and personality. Was notified by recruiter that position was filled

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals (Raleigh, NC) in October 2012.

Interview

Regular behavioral interview questions. Why this program? What does marketing mean to you? Give me an example of a confrontation at work and how it was resolved.

Learning Operation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals (Durham, NC) in February 2012.

Interview

Very structured and had many internal type of behavioral questions that were asked. There are 5 GSK Behaviors that are asked at every interview and you are to give an example of each one.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals (Houston, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

Typical sales interview in that I talked about the sales success I have had in my previous sales jobs, and why I was the best candidate for the sales job. I had to sell them on my capabilities to offer me the job.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you? Can you lit up with obnoxious and ego centric doctors who don't really have time for you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no real negotiation because it was totally based on my previous sales amdmsiccess background.