GlaxoSmithKline Research Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GlaxoSmithKline Research Scientist Interview Questions

Interviews at GlaxoSmithKline

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Collegeville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Collegeville, PA) in November 2018.

Interview

Initial phone call with HR followed by technical call with hiring manager then on-site interview. The on-site interview consisted of 45-minute panels from 8:30am-4:30pm with a one hour presentation and one hour “lunch break” during which I was questioned the whole time. The entire day was like an interrogation and even my presentation was interrupted every 10 minutes with questions. After all this I was sent a rejection email almost one month later saying they decided not to fill the position.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions, why do you want the job, where do you see yourself in five years   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for GlaxoSmithKline

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2018.

Interview

It is really nice to take an interview there. The whole group and the hiring manager are really nice, and the procedure was setup neatly and timely. It will be great to work with a group like that

Interview Questions

• What's your plan in the following five years.   1 Answer

Research Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Interview

It was a 5-hour in-person interview. I was asked multiple questions and met multiple people. I met 8 people in total. After that, I had a phone interview with the HR. A month after that I received my acceptance.

Research Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Interview

I applied online and within a few days I received an email for a phone interview. The day of the phone interview they did not call me eventually. The interview was re-scheduled several times after that.

Interview Questions

• Typical competency based questions to use the STAR method.
      Tell me about your career.
      What do you know about GSK?
       Why did you apply? Why GSK?
      What is your bigger success?
      Tell about that time ...you had to use your innovative skills to solve a problem/ you worked in team...
      Do you have any question for us?
      A total of 30-35 min of phone interview   Answer Question