GlaxoSmithKline Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GlaxoSmithKline Scientist Interview Questions

2.8

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (King of Prussia, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

One 30-min HR phone screening. One week later received onsite interview invitation. First, a 60-min HR interview full of behavior questions with hiring manager present. Then, a 30-min technical presentation, followed by one-hour panel discussion. Lab tours, lunch. Finally, three 30-min one-to-one interview.

Interview Questions

• The one-hour interview with HR is full of crap: what's your motivation? How do you handle difficult people? and so on. You can nail these questions by preparing stories for these behavioral questions. Just Google it   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for GlaxoSmithKline

Scientist Interview

Interview

The process was easy. Mostly a behavioral interview with some questions regarding past experiences.

Scientist Interview

Interview

A few behavior questions and technical questions on my research. Waited for a week before getting an offer.

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

the process took 3 months. After 10 days from the position's application deadline, received a phone call. after 3 weeks an interview on site. Spent half day talking with investigator, header and hr mgr.

Interview Questions

• why u rather than others? How u can contribute?   1 Answer

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in December 2014.

Interview

Arrived at site
    Was taken to a briefing on the day with other candidates
    Picked up by first interviewer; had 4 30 minute interviews which were mostly soft skill based
    Coffee with current employees

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in November 2011.

Interview

Applied online at gsk.com. Was contacted several weeks later by team manager and did a phone interview. Next week I was contacted to set up a onsite interview. Onsite interview consisted of 3 1on1 interviews and then a lunch with the group. Following week had a phone interview with HR. Week later same HR rep offered the job. Overall an awesome process. Everyone was so nice and made you feel that you were a true candidate.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a disagreement with a coworker and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiated. Job offer was fair and I'm 6 months out of grad school.

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in November 2010.

Interview

I was called in for an interview at my university for a student position (1 year placement). I was interviewed by the hiring manager only. This was a general scientific interview, asking both chemistry questions and behavioural questions. The interviewer was very nice and made me feel at ease. If i was unsure of an answer to a technical question, he would help me along till i got the correct answer. The interview lasted 45 minutes and I was called the following day with an offer.

Interview Questions

• To draw specific synthetic reactions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

As it was an intern position, I could not negotiate.

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Interview

Processus de sélection avec 2 entretiens de 60 min: le premier avec recruitment account manager (compétences générales) le deuxième avec le hiring manager (compétences techniques). Par ailleurs test de personnalité on line