GlaxoSmithKline Summer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GlaxoSmithKline Summer Interview Questions

Interviews at GlaxoSmithKline

3.8

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (London, England (UK)) in May 2013.

Interview

Called manager, spoke to them about the kind of things I was doing at university, really good chat, very relaxed. Asked about extra-curricular activities, seemed genuinely interested, made things much easier for me to interact with them. Then spoke about the kinds o things I would be doing, which was really interesting, and then accepted the job

Interview Questions

• What do you find easiest at uni?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No room to negotiate, but as intern didn't expect to be able to

Other Interview Reviews for GlaxoSmithKline

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Mumbai (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

CV Shortlist, followed by a GD and then PI interview which went on for 1 and half hour. The company has an amazing culture and I had a great learning experience. Staying confident and giving honest answers worked for me

Interview Questions

• Started with Tell me about yourself, one failure of mine
      They knew it was the second day of FMCG and I didn’t get through on Day 1
      Was asked about my top 5 companies: Mentioned 5 and GSK was not among them
      They asked how I am dealing with the fact that I was not placed in any of them
      What is the first and foremast task of a Sales Manager which he should focus on.
      Questioned me a lot on Push and Pull Strategy. Is sales Push or Pull and how is marketing comes into action.
      And how the end goal of company is achieved.
      Asked me to share my experience of Day in the life of Salesman with Metro Cash and carry and P&G. My observations of where the salesman used Push and Pull strategy.
      Is Marketing heart or mind?   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Interview

Three stages: 1) Online application form, 2) Competency based telephone interview, 3) Two day assessment centre involving a business decisions test, manager employee roleplay, presentation, group discussion and competency based interview.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you used an innovative solution to solve a complex problem.   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (London, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview was quite unconventional. It was a assesment day, I had to prepare a presentation on given topic, to then present to one of the managers. Second part was one on one interview which was the usual graduate questions eg. "Tell me a project you took lead off". Then group interview, which consisted of team discussion on given material.

Summer Interview

Interview

I had to do a straightforward application form, a few online tests (values and mathematics), a video interview (5 questions on motivation, experience and knowledge) and was then invited to an assessment centre. 2 rounds of interviews and a group exercise.