Glazer's Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

2.7

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Glazer's (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I went to the office, asked me about my sales history. **gave me a pinot noir and asked me to describe this and sell it to a potential client in thirty seconds** i studied and tried my best!!

Off Premise Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Glazer's (Dallas, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Really fun and easy going recruiters. The whole process lasted two and a half days and consisted of three separate interviews, a group sales pitch on a bottle of wine, and a lot of info sessions.
    For the group sales pitch, know what your sales display will look like, whether or not it will be profitable, and what your exit strategy will be for moving or taking down the display.

Sale Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmers Branch, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Glazer's (Farmers Branch, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

The process is very long. Don't quit your current job till the day u sign the contract. There's about 3or 4 interviews. Really unnecessary. I don't know why would a company need to do that many interviews.

Interview Questions

• What makes you feel u can be successful as a sale representative for Glazers   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. You either took what was presented or not

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Glazer's (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I received a phone call conversation from a recruiter. The recruiter was very nice and asked simple questions and gave overall company/job expectations and description. Overall it was a laid back and conversational phone call. He asked me what I was looking for in a job and how I would fit into the company. He was very nice and talked to me at first about non work related questions which helped me ease into the phone conversation. He asked me multiple times if I had questions and was very helpful and detailed when answering the questions that I had.

Interview Questions

• He asked how I would be a good fit in the company and if I had any questions about the role I would be doing if I accepted the job. It was not hard or stressful in any way.   1 Answer

Tech Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Glazer's (Dallas, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

Short, 2 people, 2 to 1, over good.
    1st interview was over the phone with the Glazers Recruiter
    2nd was with supervisor and director.
    3rd got my offer over the phone
    4th excepted my offer
    Took about 3 days total.

Sales Representative On Premise Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmers Branch, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glazer's (Farmers Branch, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews with District Sales Managers and Regional Sales Director. Interview in person lasted just over an hour and was overall a very positive meeting. Managers, at that time, were engaged in the interviews and took time to discuss the position.

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Glazer's (Dallas, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

Called me 2 days after I turned in my application. Was pretty short handed, because they had a bad turn over so it was pretty candid. Basically said he could get me working in a week if I wanted the job. I told him let me think about it and talk with my family. After speaking with my family I told him yes. And they called me the next week to take a pre employment drug test. I passed and started the following week.

Interview Questions

• Pretty simple questions actually just background questions mostly.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, he basically said it pays $10.00 an hour and you get lots of over time are you interested in the job?

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Glazer's (Dallas, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

I had one face to face interview with my District Sales Manager and Regional Sales Director. However, I do not think this is typical. Most will interview at least twice. They also do a lot of campus recruiting and likely pre-screen candidates who they are interested in and subsequently invite them in for a formal face to face. This is how they are doing the majority of hiring as of lately.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a difficult conversation you have had with someone.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered the position the next day over the phone and unfortunately did not negotiate my salary, but should have.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Glazer's (Dallas, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview process was excessive because there is a high turnover rate. They want to know that you have passion for the industry. 3 interviews, panel interview, one on one interview and then they pick whomever they want for each team. On premise is more laid back and less physical labor, while off premise typically pays more but requires more labor.

Interview Questions

• Do you hate to lose or love to win   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Glazer's (Dallas, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

First had a phone interview and then was asked to come to an on site interview. Very relaxed and up front interview process. The interview was more of a conversation to get to know me, opposed to a structured interview asking how I would react or have reacted to different situations.