Glazer's Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Glazer's Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.5

23 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Glazer's (Louisville, KY) in June 2016.

Interview

Went in for an interview, everything went well and was told I would be receiving a call to set up second interview. That call never came... I tried to contact both hiring personal through phone call, text message, and email. Neither person ever responded, which in my opinion is highly disrespectful.

I was excited about the opportunity and even though I read poor reviews I always prefer to form my own opinion. That opinion has been formed and I have must agree with the other negative reviews. Highly unprofessional/disrespectful of others time. Even the managers seemed miserable like they didn't enjoy the the work.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Glazer's

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Glazer's.

Interview

I do think that the company is great overall but I do have to say I am slightly disappointed. I interviewed twice, once for a sit down interview with two recruiters and once with a sales representative. My ride along interview went great, I learned a lot and the sale representative that I spent the day with seemed very impressed and I was told I would be hearing from them soon as they were wrapping up interviews across the state. I emailed both the sales rep and the recruiter from my interviews as a follow up and never heard back from either of them. I would have appreciated a courtesy email from HR stating the position was filled or they found other applicants.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with approaching the owner or manager of a store or restaurant and making a sale?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Glazer's (Lubbock, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Supper laid back, very friendly wanted to get to know me. They answered all my questions. I felt very relaxed and didn't feel like I was getting grilled on tough questions.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glazer's in February 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview and then a formal in-person interview. Very easy and straightforward. They were upfront regarding the base salary in both the phone and in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Was asked basic inteview questions - "what do you know about our company"; "why are you interested in this position", "why should we hire you". They were very upfront about the salary because they did not want to waste either mine or their own time. I was surprised at how low the base salary was.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Glazer's (Austin, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

45 minute interview on campus with two women. They answered all the questions I had and were very easy to talk to. I was prepared for most of the questions they had, and I came in with notes that they liked. I would recommend reading up on the job on here on glassdoor. The reviews of the job are... mixed to say the least, but it does seem like you could be promoted very quickly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Glazer's (Oklahoma City, OK) in June 2015.

Interview

Veey thorough, they did ask the typical interview questions but also a couple odd ones (like who is the smartest person you personally know and why). But they were pretty laid back, very polite

Interview Questions

• Would you prefer to turn in a project that's perfect but late, or on time and good?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Glazer's (San Antonio, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Relaxed and friendly environment. Interviewed with the GM, was very friendly and helpful to answering my questions. Only reason I didn't take the job was that I wasn't offered in the city that I desired. It took several days to move from talking to the recruiter on the phone to actually getting an in person interview. I was living in Austin at the time and was offered the job in San Antonio and I wasn't willing to relocate. However, I sometimes regret this because I had a good feeling about this job based off of the interview.

Sale Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Glazer's (Lubbock, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

She briefly asked me three questions, and then explained the what interning would entail. Honestly it was one of the worse interviews for an internship that I had yet to experience. It was very short, she did not have any conversation during the interview. So if I stopped talking she would just stare at me in silence. I have heard many good things about Glazer's so I was very surprised by how awkward the interview was. By the end, I thanked her for her time, but I didn't want to continue on with the interviewing process.

Sale Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmers Branch, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Glazer's (Farmers Branch, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

The process is very long. Don't quit your current job till the day u sign the contract. There's about 3or 4 interviews. Really unnecessary. I don't know why would a company need to do that many interviews.

Interview Questions

• What makes you feel u can be successful as a sale representative for Glazers   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. You either took what was presented or not

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Glazer's (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I received a phone call conversation from a recruiter. The recruiter was very nice and asked simple questions and gave overall company/job expectations and description. Overall it was a laid back and conversational phone call. He asked me what I was looking for in a job and how I would fit into the company. He was very nice and talked to me at first about non work related questions which helped me ease into the phone conversation. He asked me multiple times if I had questions and was very helpful and detailed when answering the questions that I had.

Interview Questions

• He asked how I would be a good fit in the company and if I had any questions about the role I would be doing if I accepted the job. It was not hard or stressful in any way.   1 Answer