Glens Falls Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Glens Falls Hospital

Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glens Falls, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Glens Falls Hospital (Glens Falls, NY).

Interview

The interview process was good for me cause when I applied it was the original managment. But now I couldn't tell anyone how the interview process cause if new managment.

Interview Questions

• What can u do to make the glens falls hospItalian a better place.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glens Falls Hospital.

Interview

During the interview process I first was emailed and called about the position that I applied for online. The day of the interview I met with the Manager of the floor and she interview me along with providing me information about the floor. I also had a tour of the unit and meet some of the other staff members. I also was given a peer interview.

Pca Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glens Falls, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Glens Falls Hospital (Glens Falls, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Right on time generous shortthey're very personable and caring and wanting to work with you. They always had a smile on their face very clean and happy atmosphere They want to make you successful in they will try to help you

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

Interview

HR interview, nurse manager interview, tour of unit.

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glens Falls, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Glens Falls Hospital (Glens Falls, NY) in July 2012.

Interview

Submitted application online. Received call for interview about 1-2 weeks later. Able to check status online. Interview asked basic nursing questions, was able to ask supervisor my own questions. Given tour of unit.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions based on experience. For GNs about clinical experience. Long term goals. where do you see yourself in 5 years.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Schedules were set and I didn't have any experience so pay was set as is.