Glidewell Laboratories Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 7, 2017

2.7

Distribution Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glidewell Laboratories (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Very organized and typical interview process. Start with a telephone screen, meet with HR recruiter, and if they like you, you move on to meet with the manager in that specific department.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about us? Why did you choose this position?   Answer Question

Sep 8, 2017 – Social Media Strategist

We are glad to hear that you had a positive interview experience. Thank you for providing your feedback and welcome to the Glidewell Team!

Field Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glidewell Laboratories.

Interview

Overall, a good experience. It was light hearted and everyone was welcoming. I got a tour of the facility and met with people that I had be working with. A personal meeting with an HR benefit coordinator was helpful in understanding what the job benefits entailed.

Interview Questions

Glidewell Laboratories Response

Aug 14, 2017 – Social Media Strategist

Thank you for providing your feedback! We are glad to hear you had a welcoming interview process. Glad to have you onboard!

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Glidewell Laboratories.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn, had a phone screen (non-technical), an on-site group interview and then a final on-site interview.
    The group interview was 4 hours long, but surprisingly enjoyable because there were others in your group to bounce ideas off of. The final interview required you to build an application within the allocated time (or get as far as you can). Overall good experience!

Interview Questions

Glidewell Laboratories Response

Jun 8, 2017 – Social Media Strategist

We are glad to hear that you had a good interview experience. Welcome to the Glidewell Team!

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Glidewell Laboratories (Irvine, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview process was different. They conducted group interviews and each group had 4 rounds. It was to see how does the candidate work in a team. I had a good experience.

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Glidewell Laboratories (Newport Beach, CA).

Interview

Interview is usually with an HR Personnel who has barely any knowledge of what the job truly entails. Be prepared for a math test. All applicants need to do a timed, slightly difficult math test. It doesn't matter what post you're applying for, anyone who fails the math test can not be offered a job.

Interview Questions

• Describe your previous experience   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Glidewell Laboratories (New York, NY).

Interview

I had phone interviews. The first one was more about me and my interests, experience, etc. The second one was technical. I was asked questions about C++ mostly, since that's the primary language they use for development.

Interview Questions

• Describe the difference between objects and classes.   Answer Question
    • Describe the difference between public, private, and protected members.   Answer Question

Employee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Glidewell Laboratories in December 2016.

Interview

Saw the job online and took the time to fill out the application, write cover letter, updated resume. Received a call back a few days later and spoke with someone from HR for the initial screening call. Conversation went well, was asked to send samples, so I took the time to send them. Weeks go by, and I do not hear from anyone.

I just find that extremely rude and indicative of how the company operates. If the candidate takes the time to apply and supply samples, the LEAST the company can do is have the common courtesy and professionalism to provide an update or response.

Process Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Glidewell Laboratories (Irvine, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

- The HR first called me and then I had a phone interview with my team leader.

- Then there was an onsite interview. First, I had a talk with the HR and there was a short simple math test. I made a presentation and there were two people in the panel for the interview. (The engineering manager and the team leader I believe). Then I had a company tour.

- I had given my start date as Jan 2017 but I was not able to make it by then. The company understood my reason for delay and extended my joining date to March 2017 on request. Very few companies do that and I personally thank Glidewell for understanding my situation.

- The company is good, the people whom I had a chat with on campus and through LinkedIn felt good.

- Also, given the perks offered by the company, the salary is satisfactory; if not the best. If you are interested in joining a medium scale industry where learning opportunites are more; I strongly recommend this company.

Interview Questions

• Questions on projects and my job experience.   1 Answer

Medical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Glidewell Laboratories (Irvine, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

I was first interviewed via Skype and after getting selected in that round, they flew me to their Irvine facility to interview me in person. On the day of personal interview, I was interviewed by about 8 people in a day which was sought of tiring.

Interview Questions

• What challenges me professionally?   1 Answer

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Glidewell Laboratories (Newport Beach, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

I briefly met with the recruiter after completing a short math test. Then I drove over to another building and met with two of the managers I would be working with. Our interview was very conversational and we shared similar visions of how this new role would impact the business. Shortly after the conclusion of the interview I was asked to create drafts of social media posts to demonstrate competency and style.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of working with multi-functional teams.   Answer Question