Global Cash Card Call Center Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Global Cash Card (Irvine, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Youi receive a phone call from an HR rep, you are scheduled for and interview you are told to leave cell phones in your car, it's a "mass" interview session that consists of watching a 20-30 minute video about the company (not your specific role) and the person in the room does not have answers to specifics regarding your role.

Then if you interested in the company you are asked to return THE SAME DAY either at two designated times for an in person interview. You come back the same day at ( in my case 4pm) meet with an operations manger and are asked a series of questions, at the end of the interview you are handed a business card and told someone will get back to you.... three weeks later no call, no e-mails and no return calls after calling the numbers on the card regarding the status of the interview.

This was a total waste of time, from the first meeting to watch a basic informational video that you could have viewed online ( I used fuel and time, the least they could do is reply to my voice mail messages.) The office staff and employees are dressed very unprofessional ( loose, fitting clothes, tight leggings, low cut blouses.) like they are going to a club environment.

The HR person interviewing dressed very cheaply and dido not represent the company very well. This company is looking for professionals that would accept LOW PAY ( they will not disclose the pay range, they ask what you would be comfortable making.) for a very responsible position, you get benefits 6 MONTHS after starting. Not too promising, seems very low budget sketchy environment.

Interview Questions

• What are the most important skills of a leader?   1 Answer