Global Custom Commerce Design Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Global Custom Commerce Design Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Global Custom Commerce

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Global Custom Commerce (Houston, TX).

Interview

They will literally take any warm body who shows some sort of interest in working in a call center. They call it a customer engagement center. Disorganized cattle call of perspective candidates being led from one room to the next, by very nice, but somewhat confused Human Resources assistant.

Interview Questions

• If you had a theme song about your life, what would it be?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Global Custom Commerce

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Global Custom Commerce (Houston, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Phone interview first, then in person interview with hiring manager and a sales panel. All really just explaining your experience and seeing if you are able to fit in with the group. Then an interview with the CFO. He is honestly, a typical CFO and is concerned mostly about the money to be brought in and your ability to do so. Was not bad at all! Very professional but at the same time friendly and honest.

Interview Questions

• I am told, they will ask you some basic questions about blinds.com history. I was never asked that, because Jeff got straight to the point and only asked me how I felt, I could be the person they needed. He is very direct, which is professional and respectable.   1 Answer

Global Custom Commerce Response

Sep 16, 2015 – Talent Acquisition Specialist

Appreciate the interview feedback! We're ecstatic for you to join us on an amazing ride at Blinds.com!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Global Custom Commerce (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

A series of interviews at least 5 including the phone screening by the recruiter. Each interview is followed by another interview from the previous interviewers boss until you make it to the chief sales officer, who finally decides if you will be hired.

Interview Questions

Global Custom Commerce Response

Sep 16, 2015 – Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for the review! We hope you enjoyed your experience and that it helped you strive for continuous improvement. There may be a spot on the Blinds.com bus in the future!

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Global Custom Commerce (Houston, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

Hiring manager, then a panel peer interview. Then a computer skills test. An interview with he VP and then a CEO interview. My test was take home and I had to come back on different days for the VP and CEO interview.

Interview Questions

• How are you improving yourself now?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered pay and hours. No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Global Custom Commerce (Houston, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

Round 1) Started with a tour of the office by HR recruiter, next was interview with a Sales Manager to determine what you work ethic like, where you see yourself in the future of the company, what are some of you goals, what motivates you, etc. Next is a panel interview with a mix of employees (sales, CS, Live Chat) to determine if you are cultural fit for the company. Then go home and take a computer test.

Round 2: Uncomfortable interview with Chief Sales Officer/Operations Officer where you answerin questions about whether you sell good

Round 3: Interview with the CEO. asks how you improve, what motivates you,

Interview Questions

• What motivates you, how do you improve yourself, what is important to you, what makes you a good salesperson, why should i hire you,   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Global Custom Commerce (Houston, TX).

Interview

Met with employee panel, then manager who hired me on the spot. Apparently the company was desperate for people to fill positions which should have been a warning, but they chalked it up to a business growing by leaps and bounds.

Interview Questions

• Do I work well with others, and have a reliable mode of transportation to work.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Global Custom Commerce (Houston, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

There is a four step processes plus you have to take test online before you make the first round of interviews. You meet with all levels of management and a panel of colleges.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work for them?   1 Answer