Global Pet Food Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Global Pet Food

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Global Pet Food

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Global Pet Food (Cambridge, ON (Canada)) in September 2018.

Interview

Friendly, welcoming, felt very comfortable. The manager was thorough with her questions. Asked about previous experience, what my availability would be and went over salary expectations and working environment. Asked when I would be able to start.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience in the retail pet food industry   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Global Pet Food (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

Asked if I could lift a 30 pound bag of food. Asked if I had pets. Asked about availability. Very informal didn't even tell me the wages or benefits. I was screened on the phone then had a very brief one on one with the manager.
    I had reservations about the job and I should have gone with my gut.

Interview Questions

• If I could lift a 30 pound bag of food.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Global Pet Food (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2012.

Interview

Very casual interview. They basically just want to know a bit about you and if you seem like a match for the store. The key points are your availability, reliability and professionalism. if you are eager to learn about pet nutrition and training, can lift 30lb bags of food/litter, and have good customer service skills you are probably in.

Interview Questions

• knowledge/experience with pets   Answer Question
    • previous job experience   Answer Question
    • current interests/responsibilities - do you have another job or school to work around or are you available all days/times?   1 Answer