Global Tel Link Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Global Tel Link Interview Questions

2.3

Staff Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Global Tel Link (Mobile, AL).

Interview

Standard HR interview; No surprises. HR manager was adapt at personality based questions, but totally out of his league when it came to the technical aspects of questions.
    Was given a tour of the facilities, taken to the department manager where he gave me more details about what they are doing and how, then the department manager said he would call me based on what the HR manager suggests.

Interview Questions

• What are your salary expectations
      Got asked a question about a personal laptop problem he was having at home and he didn't want to pay a repair center
      1 Answer

Technical Support Tier II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Global Tel Link (Mobile, AL).

Interview

Excellent, very friendly and professional. Several team leaders and other technical experts asked simple questions, such as basic technical knowledge and personality related.

Questions were asked about my background, what hours I could work, what my plans for the future were and I was allowed to ask questions as well.

Interview Questions

• Some simple technical questions, questions about me such as my attitude, willingness to be flexible.   Answer Question

Applications Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Global Tel Link (Mobile, AL) in August 2015.

Interview

Asked a couple of questions, laughed a lot. One technical question which was surprising because I seldom get one of those. Interviewers seemed a bit cliquish which meant for trouble unless you ended up in their clique.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Altoona, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Global Tel Link (Altoona, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with the department lead, the questions asked were basic questions to get to know my personality better. After I met with the entire department with some more in depth questions about 6 or 8 people were in that interview. I afterwards got offered a position. The whole process was very professional and the employees seemed fun and friendly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not much negotiation

Site Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Global Tel Link (Gainesville, GA) in July 2014.

Interview

Very laid back and personable he really made me feel like I could do it. He tied in my work experience with the position's requirements. After the interview I went straight into being trained that same day.

Interview Questions

• How did I handle difficult customers on my last position?   1 Answer

Proposal Developer Interview

Interview

Went through two interviews spaced a few weeks apart. Checked with management several times after that and they said they were still trying to decide. Never got notice in any way one way or the other.

Interview Questions

• How did you manipulate municipal officials to your goals?   Answer Question

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Global Tel Link (Reston, VA) in January 2012.

Interview

Standard interview process - nothing unusual. Phone interview which I was told would narrow the list, followed up with an interview by 3 executive staff. Interview lasted about 3 hours.

Interview Questions

• When I plan for a new product build and launch - do i plan by thinking about the beginning, the middle or the end of the process   1 Answer

Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Global Tel Link in September 2011.

Interview

The interview and hiring process was pretty lengthy.
    1. The initial interview session began with phone calls with 4 different people. All of them took a 15 minute interview over the phone individually in a single day at different times.
    2. Once this phase was done the other phase started after almost 3 weeks where, face to face meeting was planned. It was an whole day of interview, with 3 people at different times.
    3. Once this phase was cleared it almost took 1 1/2 week to get out an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• The job desc. was a prefect match for what I have been doing since the last 10 years. so it was absolutely not an issue. Nothing too difficult and nothing unexpected or surprises.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No need for negotiation. They offered in the right salary and position according to my experience.