GlobalGiving Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GlobalGiving Intern Interview Questions

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GlobalGiving.

Interview

Quick interview request from the department you applied for. Basic straightforward questions. You can tell the passion these people have for their work. You need to show enthusiasm in your responses, even if you're pointing out a weakness. They love knowing people are willing to take risks and learn from their mistakes.

Interview Questions

GlobalGiving Response

Oct 19, 2015 – Chief Product Officer

+1, can confirm that we are all about learning and improving, and always happy to hear examples of that.

Other Interview Reviews for GlobalGiving

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GlobalGiving (Washington, DC) in March 2014.

Interview

Set up a phone interview after a week of communication. Interviewed with three members of prospective team in an informal manner. Discussed my experience and desire to work at GlobalGiving. Opportunity to show personality and research!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to intern with us?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GlobalGiving.

Interview

Phone interview with questions about past experiences and why I wanted to work with GG

Interview Questions

• Asked to summarize GG's mission. Tip: Go through GG's website and get a good understanding of the organization.   Answer Question

Another offer