GlobalLogic Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GlobalLogic Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2017

30 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at GlobalLogic (Boston, MA) in August 2014.

Interview

Phone/Skype/In person. High level discussion with manager from client company. Determine if a good fit. Video interview with other developers on team mainly senior level and hiring manager from client company. In person was non-technical and emphasized the handling of difficult experiences from past, level of communication with business users and whether person can handle minor to moderately difficult project management.

Interview Questions

• Explain what benefits table partitioning (Oracle 11(RAC)) plays in a data warehouse environment?   1 Answer
  • What is Oracle Flexible Architecture and why is it important.   1 Answer

Negotiation

none.

Other Interview Reviews for GlobalLogic

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at GlobalLogic (Greater Noida (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied there in person and there were 2 rounds of technical interviews followed by managerial round where I was asked some puzzles and questions related to data structure. The process was quite simple and didn't take much time.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GlobalLogic (Noida (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

The first round was face to face discussion. The interviewer asked me questions on C++, design patterns, puzzle and SIP protocol. After clearing first round he said that the managerial round will be telephonic after a few days. In telephonic call also I was asked questions from C++ and SIP. Finally, I was selected for the job.

Interview Questions

• Basic to advanced questions of C++, an example of design patterns used in the project, how SIP works, call flow etc. and a puzzle of faulty weight and balance.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlobalLogic (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Everything was smooth from HR to the interviewer.They were hiring for the client location i.e for ericsson gurgaon.First round will be taken by Globallogic then 2nd and 3rd round technical plus manageral by ericsson.Both ericsson and GL cooperate with me very well.The whole process took only 1 day.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions on core java,spring,list,collections,multithreading   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GlobalLogic (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)).

Interview

Took long time to get hired getting complete details very late it has took almost 2 month to recive the offer letter even though i dont know they have considered me for the possition

Interview Questions

• How much your getting we are not giving you that much   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at GlobalLogic (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

very worst experience. Senior level engineers are interviewed by freshers who doesn't know the basics and can understand the concept. Very primitive questions and they expect the answer to be exact in definition as per the books which they read

Interview Questions

• Interface and abstract class definition.
      Polymorphism definition and so on . very basic level questions for Lead position.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GlobalLogic in January 2016.

Interview

Telephonic Screening Questions - interviewed for their client Ericsson for chennai location. Done well and still they are processing with the client for face to face for detailed discussion and so on.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at GlobalLogic (Noida (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process at Global logic was a difficult one. One should be prepared with clear concepts before going in for the interview. As it is one of the best middleage company. The interview process consists of the following mentioned rounds:

1. Telephonic,
    2. 1st Technical rounds,
    3. 2nd Technical interview
    4. Manager round
    5. Final hr round

Interview Questions

• random questions from your working field   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked for a little amount which was accepted by the HR

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at GlobalLogic (Noida (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

It was really Pathetic.
    They took 45 days for whole process. First they took telephonic round which was easy and then called for 2nd round F2F after 2 weeks. F2F was also fine . they asked general OOPS questions.
    After 3 weeks and continuous follow ups they called me for managerial round and took after waiting of 4 hrs. The round was real time problem based. It was positive. HR asked me to fill the HR for. After a week they have called me for salary negotiation on which i got agreed.
    But after that they have called me up. I did followups but they have not replied. It was totally unprofessionalism.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at GlobalLogic (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

They had taken 5 round,After clearing all round,She told that my HR will contact you means she changed her words,Initially she told that please come for the interview if you clear all round,I will roll out offer letter by tomorrow,But It didn't happen

Interview Questions

• Scenario Based Question as well as Core Java   1 Answer