GlobalTranz Interview Questions in Scottsdale, AZ | Glassdoor

Interviews at GlobalTranz

2.2

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at GlobalTranz (Scottsdale, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

I attended the Info Session and found that the work environment was great, so I decided to apply. The recruiter got back to me fairly quickly. Afterwards, I interviewed at the headquarter, and received the offer 1 week later.

Carrier Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlobalTranz (Scottsdale, AZ).

Interview

Went in to a room with a group of individuals and was taken into a small room individually with the hiring manager and a senior manager. It was very relaxed. Was hired within 2 days of the interview

Interview Questions

• What is the best way to manage a crisis?   1 Answer

Accounts Payable Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GlobalTranz (Scottsdale, AZ) in November 2014.

Interview

Brief in asking about system use and overall experience. Ask about your personality type to see if you fit in with the culture. Want to know your problem solving strategies, work relegation and attitude under stress.

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GlobalTranz (Scottsdale, AZ) in July 2014.

Interview

So easy. Maybe 5 min long process & was hired. Everyone was so nice and welcoming. I'm sure the process is a lot different now since we have new management in a lot of areas. The person I interviewed up originally isn't here any longer. When I moved into my new position 6 months ago it was basically the same exact process= super easy! I got really lucky.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at GlobalTranz (Scottsdale, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied via GlobalTranz website. A week passed and they called but I had missed the call. I tried calling but couldn't get through and was dissappointed. A few days later, they called again and I was able to answer. They were able to work with my schedule and scheduled me a phone interview that day due the time constraint I was under. I was then scheduled for a in-person interview the following day. I met with the hiring manager, another manager, and Analyst. All one-on-ones. I received a phone call later that day offering me the job. Overall, the process was very professional and accommodating to my needs. Ultimately, I turned down two other job offers and decided to accept their offer due to the growth opportunities I foresee in the near future.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Traffic Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GlobalTranz (Scottsdale, AZ) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process was relatively straight-forward; either you have the skills and the motivation, or you don't. One phone call, one in-person interview with the hiring manager. They asked about my experience using Microsoft Excel, and asked if I was comfortable performing detail-oriented work. I think they tried to gauge my degree of self-drive/motivation, because the department really isn't about micromanaging. I got the job offer within about 1-2 weeks.

Standard Background Check, but that's about it.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have using Microsoft Excel?   Answer Question
    • What sort of analytical-based experience do you have either in your career or in school?   Answer Question

Logistics Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GlobalTranz (Scottsdale, AZ) in August 2014.

Interview

Walkthrough of the company by HR to see the sales and broker floor. Than HR tells group about the history of the company. Next, they call in everyone one by one for interviews where they deciede who gets hired. They hire every month of about 10 to 15 people per month

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Corporate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GlobalTranz (Scottsdale, AZ) in May 2016.

Interview

Gave me a tour and asked a couple quick questions. It was informal as it seemed they were in dire need of people. I had two people interviewing me and they seemed unprepared and not too sure what to ask.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work under pressure?   1 Answer

Senior Logistics Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlobalTranz (Scottsdale, AZ) in May 2014.

Interview

Brief, lacking structure. One sales manager (that had just been promoted) asked basic questions regarding my previous work experience. Received a call the same day informing me that I had been hired.

Interview Questions

• Have you been in sales/customer service before?   1 Answer

Carrier Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at GlobalTranz (Scottsdale, AZ).

Interview

Talk to recruiter over the phone, two days later she penciled me in for a face to face interview with one of the Managers. It was a pretty casual interview to say the least. The hiring manager had a sheet of questions in front on him and didn't even bother to look at them.

Interview Questions

• 1.What makes you stand out?
      2. Why should we hire you?   1 Answer