Globaltranz Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 25, 2017

2.0

Carrier Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Globaltranz (Scottsdale, AZ).

Interview

Talk to recruiter over the phone, two days later she penciled me in for a face to face interview with one of the Managers. It was a pretty casual interview to say the least. The hiring manager had a sheet of questions in front on him and didn't even bother to look at them.

Carrier Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Globaltranz (Scottsdale, AZ).

Interview

Went in to a room with a group of individuals and was taken into a small room individually with the hiring manager and a senior manager. It was very relaxed. Was hired within 2 days of the interview

Interview Questions

• What is the best way to manage a crisis?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Interview

I received a call from an out of state number and didn't answer initially. I called back about ten minutes later and the woman started off the interview with, "So, you've had a lot of different jobs it looks like?" Much of my previous experience is stemming from restaurant management, something I did while earning my degree. I explained this although she seemed skeptical. I have a slight speech impediment and she seemed irritated by this, although she may have just been having a bad day. She basically hinted to me at the end of the interview I wasn't a strong candidate. ("If you don't hear back from us, I wouldn't bother.") Really? Overall it was a very awkward interview and she couldn't have been less interested in understanding my background. I felt I was probably a call to compare to more qualified candidates, which is common practice but there is a professional way to approach it. Thumbs down for that.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about traveling out of state at no cost to you?   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Globaltranz (Scottsdale, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

I attended the Info Session and found that the work environment was great, so I decided to apply. The recruiter got back to me fairly quickly. Afterwards, I interviewed at the headquarter, and received the offer 1 week later.

Broker Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Globaltranz (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was quick, painless, and positive. You can tell they want good people, but since they hire over 30 people every month you're still just a number.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable making 100 outbound calls everyday?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Globaltranz (Scottsdale, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied via GlobalTranz website. A week passed and they called but I had missed the call. I tried calling but couldn't get through and was dissappointed. A few days later, they called again and I was able to answer. They were able to work with my schedule and scheduled me a phone interview that day due the time constraint I was under. I was then scheduled for a in-person interview the following day. I met with the hiring manager, another manager, and Analyst. All one-on-ones. I received a phone call later that day offering me the job. Overall, the process was very professional and accommodating to my needs. Ultimately, I turned down two other job offers and decided to accept their offer due to the growth opportunities I foresee in the near future.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Corporate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Globaltranz (Scottsdale, AZ) in May 2016.

Interview

Gave me a tour and asked a couple quick questions. It was informal as it seemed they were in dire need of people. I had two people interviewing me and they seemed unprepared and not too sure what to ask.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work under pressure?   1 Answer

Traffic Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Globaltranz (Scottsdale, AZ) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process was relatively straight-forward; either you have the skills and the motivation, or you don't. One phone call, one in-person interview with the hiring manager. They asked about my experience using Microsoft Excel, and asked if I was comfortable performing detail-oriented work. I think they tried to gauge my degree of self-drive/motivation, because the department really isn't about micromanaging. I got the job offer within about 1-2 weeks.

Standard Background Check, but that's about it.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have using Microsoft Excel?   Answer Question
    • What sort of analytical-based experience do you have either in your career or in school?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prescott Valley, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Globaltranz (Prescott Valley, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview went really quick. Asked how I heard of company and what I thought they did. Then explained what the company was about and what the job would entail, what starting pay and commission rates were. Starts at $12.00 per hour for first 6 months, or until $10.00 plus commission is greater. Then goes to $10.00 plus commission after 6 months.

Interview Questions

• How I felt about sales, specifically about telephone sales. If I had a reliable car. Asked to give examples about what I had sold in the past, explain my sales techniques. I think this was because I had mostly a sales background already. I know they have hired with no sales background,   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Interview

Super relaxed nice environment they seemed very interested in ebay I brought to the table training was better than I expected they were very hands on and seemed to take our very seriously

Interview Questions

• where you saw yourself in 5 years. basic goals education. did I think management was in my future. did I think I would be good in leadership role   Answer Question

Negotiation

None