Globe Life Family Heritage Division Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 72 of over 72 interviews

In Person10%
1.8
HardAverageEasy

Globe Life Family Heritage Division

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Globe Life Family Heritage Division

Interview

All done by zoom call, and had two separate interviews. The only down side is that they told me one thing in the interview and then another once I was hired.

Interview Questions
  • Do you want to help people?
    1 Answer
  • Do you want to make money?

Globe Life Family Heritage Division

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Globe Life Family Heritage Division

Interview

It's all about them selling you on their culture and checking your temperature to see how interested you are in being a self starter and figuring out how much money you have on hand to handle the first 2-6 months of getting up and running with your own 100% commission sales job.

Interview Questions
  • Not your typical interview process. It's nearly 100% rapport building They'll work with anyone who claims they're willing to put in the work and pay for their own licensing process.... its basically a recruiting process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Globe Life Family Heritage Division (Dallas, TX) in Feb 2021

Interview

First step is a 10 minute phone interview. My interviewer did not call me so the interview never actually happened. I sat here looking at glassdoor reviews and got the entire scope of what I needed. This job is 1099 and is door to door sales. Makes sense since the job posting didn't actually list anything you would be doing in the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Globe Life Family Heritage Division

Application

I interviewed at Globe Life Family Heritage Division

Interview

Two zoom calls and one follow-up phone call. It was very relaxed and conversational with ample opportunity to ask questions. I was given some videos to watch beforehand that were very helpful in understanding the company and position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Globe Life Family Heritage Division (Nashville, TN) in Dec 2020

Interview

The first meeting is set up through Zoom and is with a lot of other people, in this meeting they go over the company and will give you the chance to reach back out if you are interested in more information.

Interview Questions
  • Can you believe in the product they sale? Do you tend to work harder than other people in the past?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bozeman, MT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Globe Life Family Heritage Division (Bozeman, MT) in Oct 2020

Interview

Went really well, positive and engaged throughout the entire process. Wanted to setup a second interview for more information. Gave website information for a better outlook on the job. Extremely professional and curteous.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McKinney, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Globe Life Family Heritage Division (McKinney, TX) in Oct 2020

Interview

I applied online and they called a few days later. I didn't know the job was remote. That wasn't mentioned in the job description, and it wasn't mentioned by the HR person. I can't work remotely so this position didn't work for me.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. What would your former supervisor say about you? Tell me about a time that you showed leadership.

Globe Life Family Heritage Division

Application

I interviewed at Globe Life Family Heritage Division

Interview

One phone interview and was offered the job. Seemed like they were just willing to hire anyone. Does not tell you full job duties during interview. Hides the fact that they require personal referral selling and door to door. Made it seem like a very high paying business to business sales job.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cadiz, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Globe Life Family Heritage Division (Cadiz, KY) in Jul 2020

Interview

I found the ad on Facebook. Called the number for HR, she emailed me product literature and pay programs then asked if I was interested in the Go to Meeting video conference for the first interview. I attended the meeting on my phone with the Go To Meeting app where the presenter spoke about the company's values and products. They offer a second interview for people who are still interested in the position, the second interview is a phone call with the Agency President for my area. The whole process is informative and pleasant.

Interview Questions
  • Are you self motivated and willing to work hard, be coachable .

Anonymous Employee in Grand Forks, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Globe Life Family Heritage Division (Grand Forks, ND) in Jul 2020

Interview

overall it was fun. My interviewer was very nice and easy to talk to. im still thinking if i want to work and honestly on here to see what other people has to say about this company

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 72 Interviews