Globe Life Liberty National Division Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 343 of over 343 interviews

1.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Globe Life Liberty National Division

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I interviewed at Globe Life Liberty National Division (United States)

Interview

The Zoom interview was pre-recorded and the company reached out to me. I could not find any information on the company prior to the interview so I went in clueless.

Interview Questions
  • They did not ask questions
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Globe Life Liberty National Division (Louisville, KY) in Feb 2021

Interview

Asked no questions about me. Could not answer my questions very well. Lady didn't seem really polished or well spoken but was going to train me. I didn't get a good feeling about the way she wanted me to make a decision pay for classes right there. She mentioned going door to door with businesses. Seems like a wiered MLM. They didn't seem to want successful sales people or care. Be careful this didn't sound like agents were paid what they are worth. It sounds like they take half you commission during training and keep 40 percent for charge backs always which will leave you seriously underpaid. She mentioned going door to door to different businesses. I got the impression I made money by being a team player and recruiting. I would join away if I wanted and MLM type scenerio!

Interview Questions
  • Not really any questions about me which was wierd. ASKED Am I excited about opportunity? ASKED IF I was ready to pay money for classes! I approached this with open mind but Jami didn't seem so polished or appear to have great sales skills. It wasn't for me. I want a professional sales job where I am not asked to go door to door. This isn't the 70s!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Globe Life Liberty National Division (United States) in Feb 2021

Interview

Unclear on the initial phone call. Ask me to write down the address but yet sent it in a confirmation letter. Ask me to dress professional when I can't imagine doing anything else.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I interviewed at Globe Life Liberty National Division (United States)

Interview

Very professional and not at all awkward or stiff. Very friendly and didn’t just focus on the job. Asked about me and my ideas and what I was looking for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Quick personal interview and then a group presentation. Not what I expected at all. I was treated nicely, but the group presentation felt odd. I was asked for a second interview the next day with an offer of the job

Interview Questions
  • Do you see yourself doing this job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I interviewed at Globe Life Liberty National Division (United States)

Interview

Pointless. They contacted me repeatedly to get me to interview for the job in my area and there was not even a job anywhere close to me. It was a waste of everyone's time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Globe Life Liberty National Division (United States) in Dec 2020

Interview

They set you up for an “interview” but have you join a webinar where they explain the company. I thought it was a customer service position but they make it clear that the position seems geared more toward sales and feels more like an MLM. I did not go forward with the process of the next interview.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Globe Life Liberty National Division (Richmond, VA) in Dec 2020

Interview

The interview was a three step interview process. A one-on-one interview, followed by a group interview, and then a final interview with the Directors. The group interview was an introductory, bird's eye view into the job opportunity.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

First, was told I was interviewing for a management position. They had 20+ of us in one room and gave a pitch that felt more like a time share sales pitch than a job informational session. All pay is 100% commission based. You have to make minimum weekly sales in order to make any money, and even then it’s not a lot. On top of that, only 1 out of 4 employees was wearing a mask (1 other was, but it was improper).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in United States

Application

Interview

A simple one on one interview in an office. What you say doesn’t matter, I actually saw their playbook for the interviews and they will send you onto the next stage no matter what. They offer some feigned resistance per the script but will hire any able adult. From there you’re sent to a conference room where a multi-level-marketing style pitch is given to you. Then the job is yours if you want it and you can complete the training

Interview Questions
  • Doesn’t matter, generic stuff you know
Viewing 1 - 10 of 343 Interviews