GlobeCast Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GlobeCast Interview Questions

2.0

Technical Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlobeCast (Culver City, CA).

Interview

Interview was a little soft on the technical side. Didn't really expand on the Media portion of the job or the networking knowledge required. Easy interviewing if you know the position, won't jerk you around. HR called for a quick phone interview, scheduled the technical interview for a day later. Received a call, discussed the position for about 20min. Invited for in-person interview. Showed up and instead had a "working interview" of about eight paid hours. Everything went well, so I was invited to work a few more days.

Everything went well so I was given a proper offer and a 40hr a week position.

Interview Questions

• Knowledge of HPAs, Upconvertors, MPEG2 and MPEG4 standard...   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Interview

Quite straigth forward and direct to the point. In Spain that was a small company and quite familiar company, so no HR process at all, direct with the hiring manager.

Sales Support Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GlobeCast (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2012.

Interview

It was a very pleasant interview. The CFO was very accommodating and asked questions that were not entirely about the job itself. I can sense the he is just checking out how I was going to fit in the company culture through my way of communicating and "connecting" with him.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself five years from now?   1 Answer