Globeop Financial Services Senior Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 8, 2017

3.1

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Globeop Financial Services (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I was called for two rounds. The first round, I was interviewed by four managers then second interview was by two directors. The interview was not hard. They were straight forward.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Globeop Financial Services

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Globeop Financial Services in May 2017.

Interview

There were 3 rounds. 1sr Hr round- east to crack. 2nd round- technical round(main round). 3rd round was taken by the assistant director which was similar to 2nd round. If you can manage to crack 2nd round than its east to clear the whole interview.

Interview Questions

• why u want to change the job, convertible bond, zero coupan bond, dif b/w future nd option, in the money call option, corporate action in details, equity swaps, go through ur resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Globeop Financial Services (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Recruitment process is best. First is HR round followed by technical round and then manager round. HR round is easy but technical round is most difficult. It was taken by 2 people for almost 1 hour. I think recruitment process is different for different teams. So, it depends on which team you join.

Interview Questions

• Difference between Futures and options   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Globeop Financial Services (Mumbai (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

I was asked to come for the interview. First there was HR round where i was asked about my articleship experience, where do I see myself in 5 years, about my strength and weakness, why SS&C globeop, and other questions. After that there was a technical round.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Globeop Financial Services (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Two Interview rounds are conducted with different technical question. one with manager and second with Director.Then asked to submit document and background verification is done and within two weeks offer letter was released.

Interview Questions

• Accounting question, Journal entry,Hedge Fund understanding   2 Answers

Senior Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Globeop Financial Services.

Interview

3-4 rounds. First HR round (Basic Questions), 2nd Super Senior round ...thorough technical.. Every thing related to market and market instruments..3rd your reporting boss... same like previous..long interviews. .and last with the MD

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Globeop Financial Services (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

First round included discussions about shifts and package. was asked to wait for sometime and then called for the second round.
    Second round was a detailed questionnaire round where post related knowledge is checked. It took about 20-25 minutes. I was also briefed about the duties i would be doing. All in all a nice experience.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Globeop Financial Services (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

I applied through a job portal and got a call on the same day for the opening of a senior associate. The HR round involved discussion about why this field, why this specific company and so on. The technical round mostly comprised of questions from SFM- derivatives, forex, Accounting standards and so on.

Interview Questions

• Why are notes to accounts and policies prepared; what are CDS, and what is a fund of funds?   2 Answers

Senior Associate Interview

Interview

Had four rounds of interviews.First round was with HR , then two rounds of technical interviews and the last round with the director. The whole process took a day's time. The whole process was surprisingly very quick. Understanding of derivatives is required with special focus on swaps and options.

Interview Questions

• Everything related to derivatives   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Globeop Financial Services (Mumbai (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

First round with the H.R..
    Second round was technical

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult as such most of the questions were related to Derivatives   Answer Question