Globus family of brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Globus family of brands Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Globus family of brands

Sales & Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Globus family of brands.

Interview

Telephone screening interview with Human Resources. Face-to-face interviews with various members of management. Interview process was not difficult. The learning curve required to navigate an outdated desktop platforms was not fully disclosed during the interview process. About 12-15 people are hired at a time for new-hire training class. After 1-2 years, an average of 2 people in each training class remain with the Company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you provided great customer service? How did you handle a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary was not negotiable.

Call Center Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Globus family of brands (Littleton, CO) in November 2014.

Interview

It was an overall positive experience. They asked good question and were warm and approachable. They gave me a time at the end to ask any of my questions. The panel consisted of the Recruiter, Manager and trainer. I was greeted very warmly and felt comfortable the whole time. I then toured the call center and listened to some calls with actual agents. I had a really good idea of what I was applying for. I was able to talk to reservation agents.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Globus family of brands (Noida (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

good but not satisfactory