Glory Global Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 17, 2017

2.9

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Glory Global Solutions (Dallas, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

The timing was good for each of the three phone calls I had. However I ultimately felt as though they were doing nothing but fishing about how my current company does things.

Interview Questions

• They phoned from overseas so they were very quick on asking and getting off of the phone. How well you did in your territory and what was your pay regarding salary and commissions. Exactly what your territory consisted off.   Answer Question

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glory Global Solutions (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, Test that management can see(its about mechincal stuff and how you would treat the customer), Interview with another test with electronics and mechincal stuff and pc stuff and another interview

Interview Questions

• Mainly just your overall Job history and what do you know about the company. Also whatever question that the others(there might be manager there with a field guy and product support guy) would want you to answer(hopefully your past company policies about your field day are the same or you may have miscommunications with the other two besides management.v   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisle, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Glory Global Solutions (Lisle, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

1). Phone screen with recruiter 2). Phone interview with HR/Talent Acquisition Manager 3). Phone interview with Hiring Manager 4). Face to face meeting at HQ with 3 VP's that lasted 45 min. each. 5). Final phone interview with Americas President

Interview Questions

• Provide me an example of a deal that you lost and what did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Solutions Consultant Interview

Interview

Spoke with an HR Rep, and asked a few behavioral questions. Expressed in great detail that the position would require a lot of traveling. Later had an in person interview with a VP.

He was extremely unhappy with my very presence, and was clearly not even slightly interested in interviewing me. I've interviewed with many different kinds of individuals, but a little pleasantries goes a long way.

He asked Questions relating to why I wanted to work for the company, then several condescending remarks and questions about my experience, such as why I didn't work on more complex projects.

After 3 minutes, I knew they weren't even slightly interested in interviewing me, and that I was wasting my time. I don't mind going to interviews, but if the interviewer is not even slightly interested in interviewing me, why bother?

Later, I would find out I lacked the years of experience they, at the last minute, decided they wanted. Funny thing is, at the rate they were offering to pay, would not come close to the market value. Good luck trying to find someone at that experience, who is willing to travel, and who would work for below their market value.

Interview Questions

• are you okay with traveling up to 50%   4 Answers

Assembly - Repair Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Glory Global Solutions (Watertown, WI) in September 2015.

Interview

Took me around to see the exact type of work I'd be doing before the interview. Lied to my face when asked if the compensation would match previous similar jobs worked.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer
    • Are you looking for advancement opportunities?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nun you are looked at as the same level as a high school graduate, no compensation for experience even though I have 20 + years and great references.

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Glory Global Solutions in June 2015.

Interview

Conversation 30 min., written tests 1 hour ( 2 tests), another 30 min conversation. Return for 2nd interview 30 min conversation, Background check, Return for final paperwork. This is a normal process made more simple for a present employee moving up.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with electricity and electronics? What Customer Service experience do you have? Do you have any tickets, accidents or a DUI?   1 Answer

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Glory Global Solutions (Honolulu, HI) in September 2014.

Interview

Initially applied for this position in March of 2014. Submitted my resume' and completed the on-line application. I also took their on-line Shaker test. No further replies from the company. In September, noticed that position was still open. Sent a message to the HR person that had first requested I take the Shaker test. Received an automated reply, stating that she was on Leave of Absence. Next, contacted an alternate HR person, as requested via the automated reply. Learned that my first application could not be found. I was asked to reapply and re-take the Shaker test. After finishing the application process, found that I could not submit the application, with their system stating that my application was already on-file. HR Department said they would call for a phone interview on Tuesday, 9/23/14 - they did not. They called three days later, for the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• How much are you expecting to earn at this position, in Hawaii?   2 Answers

Java Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisle, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Glory Global Solutions (Lisle, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

I got the interview through a recruiter downtown. There were two interview processes, one over the phone with the manager in Germany and the other face to face in their offices. Everyone was very welcoming and the interviews were relatively straight forward. The phone interview lasted about half an hour and was mostly technical and about what I worked with and what I'm interested in while the face to face lasted about an hour and was mostly personality based with one or two technical questions.

Interview Questions

• why is
      "".equals(someString);
      safer than
      someString.equals("");   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was entirely handled by the recruiters

Accountant Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Glory Global Solutions in June 2011.

Interview

Met with HR, Controller, and Accounting Manager