Glory Global Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Glory Global Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Dec 25, 2016

2.6

Solutions Consultant Interview

Interview

Spoke with an HR Rep, and asked a few behavioral questions. Expressed in great detail that the position would require a lot of traveling. Later had an in person interview with a VP.

He was extremely unhappy with my very presence, and was clearly not even slightly interested in interviewing me. I've interviewed with many different kinds of individuals, but a little pleasantries goes a long way.

He asked Questions relating to why I wanted to work for the company, then several condescending remarks and questions about my experience, such as why I didn't work on more complex projects.

After 3 minutes, I knew they weren't even slightly interested in interviewing me, and that I was wasting my time. I don't mind going to interviews, but if the interviewer is not even slightly interested in interviewing me, why bother?

Later, I would find out I lacked the years of experience they, at the last minute, decided they wanted. Funny thing is, at the rate they were offering to pay, would not come close to the market value. Good luck trying to find someone at that experience, who is willing to travel, and who would work for below their market value.

Interview Questions

• are you okay with traveling up to 50%   4 Answers

Assembly - Repair Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Glory Global Solutions (Watertown, WI) in September 2015.

Interview

Took me around to see the exact type of work I'd be doing before the interview. Lied to my face when asked if the compensation would match previous similar jobs worked.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer
    • Are you looking for advancement opportunities?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nun you are looked at as the same level as a high school graduate, no compensation for experience even though I have 20 + years and great references.

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Glory Global Solutions (Honolulu, HI) in September 2014.

Interview

Initially applied for this position in March of 2014. Submitted my resume' and completed the on-line application. I also took their on-line Shaker test. No further replies from the company. In September, noticed that position was still open. Sent a message to the HR person that had first requested I take the Shaker test. Received an automated reply, stating that she was on Leave of Absence. Next, contacted an alternate HR person, as requested via the automated reply. Learned that my first application could not be found. I was asked to reapply and re-take the Shaker test. After finishing the application process, found that I could not submit the application, with their system stating that my application was already on-file. HR Department said they would call for a phone interview on Tuesday, 9/23/14 - they did not. They called three days later, for the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• How much are you expecting to earn at this position, in Hawaii?   2 Answers

Java Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisle, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Glory Global Solutions (Lisle, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

I got the interview through a recruiter downtown. There were two interview processes, one over the phone with the manager in Germany and the other face to face in their offices. Everyone was very welcoming and the interviews were relatively straight forward. The phone interview lasted about half an hour and was mostly technical and about what I worked with and what I'm interested in while the face to face lasted about an hour and was mostly personality based with one or two technical questions.

Interview Questions

• why is
      "".equals(someString);
      safer than
      someString.equals("");
      1 Answer

Negotiation

It was entirely handled by the recruiters

Accountant Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Glory Global Solutions in June 2011.

Interview

Met with HR, Controller, and Accounting Manager