Glu Mobile Recruiting Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Glu Mobile

2.0

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Glu Mobile (San Francisco, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiting coordinator to schedule a phone interview with the hiring manager. After that they reached out to me again, and I went for an onsite interview. The process was fairly quick. Onsite I had 4 20-30 minute interviews with 4 different team members. One of the members just spent the entire time asking me if I had any questions and asking me if I was interviewing with other companies and such.

The atmosphere onsite was a little uncomfortable. The onsite process was pretty unstructured. I waited a long time in the waiting area because the room they booked for interviews was overbooked, and there didn't seem like there was much coordinator or communication between the team members who were interviewing me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Glu Mobile

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Glu Mobile (San Francisco, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I was thrilled with the ease and level of professionalsism of the Glu interview process. I had originally submitted my application to a different position but was kindly turned around by the recruiter to suggest a different position more aligned with my qualifications. The interviews followed a 3 step process: phone screening, on-site, and final video call. Everyone on the panel was prompt for their interviews, kind, and well versed to explain their role and the needs for his role. This positive experience and understanding of impactful work lead me to accept an offer. I'm glad I did!

Interview Questions