Glu Mobile Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Software Engineer

Glu Mobile Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Glu Mobile

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glu Mobile in August 2014.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 2 phone calls (HR and Technical) and an on-site interview with several members of the team, one at a time.

All of the interviewers were friendly and asked reasonable questions. At no point did I feel any of the interviewers were asking questions to show off.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Glu Mobile

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glu Mobile.

Interview

Referred by a friend who works at the company. Their recruiter contacted me and sent me a small Unity project challenge to do. I finished in about 4 hours, it's not very complicated or involves hard algorithms to crack. Then got a call from their lead engineer. I thought it went smoothly but didn't get contacted since then.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Glu Mobile (San Francisco, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral. After phone screen with HR, there's one phone interview with hiring manager and one onsite interview. In phone interview, the hiring manager asked mostly about my technical background. The onsite interview had 4 rounds. Questions are mostly about work related skills. The interviews are nice and friendly, and atmosphere is very relaxed. I had a good interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Technical background and work related skills questions.   Answer Question