Glyph Language Services Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Glyph Language Services

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glyph Language Services (Spokane, WA) in June 2008.

Interview

The hiring manager will need to feel important during the interview process, if you are interested in getting an offer. Don't presume to be able to dictate anything, as this will be seen as a threat to his authority. If you are interested in a competitive salary, then you must present this as a requirement up front and not try to negotiate up later on down the line. They will offer low (most likely a couple thousand under the lowest point of your salary range.

Interview Questions

• What langauges do you speak? (and then expected to answer questions in that langauge)   1 Answer

Negotiation

The hiring manager will not react well if he feels that you are trying to set the terms. I took the offer because it was better than the dead-end job I was working at the time and they promised me that the company was growing and that I could expect significant salary increases over time. I started out at $28,000 and ended 3 years later at $35,000, which is a good increase, but still well below industry standard and well below what they were expecting of me. In the end, one of the reasons I left the company was because there was never going to be the kind of growth that they were promising and I stopped believing their promises and got a job with a competitive company in the same industry that is experiencing real growth (not promised growth).

Other Interview Reviews for Glyph Language Services

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Glyph Language Services (Spokane, WA) in September 2012.

Interview

The interview was very difficult with lots of questions. A lot of the questions were really hard to answer because the answers required some deep thinking.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in that case where you have 5 conflicting priorities that are do in 2 hours, but it will take you at least 4-5 hour to finish them?   Answer Question