GoDaddy HR Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

HR Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GoDaddy in March 2012.

Interview

I received a call from a recruiter out of Arizona. After playing phone tag for a few days, we finally connected. It became highly evident within the first few minutes that this recruiter knew very little about the position she was recruiting for or what this mid- to upper-level position entailed. She was very abrupt, bordering rude, when asking questions. It was almost like I was being deposed by opposing counsel. When I had questions, she was unable (or unwilling?) to answer them. As the conversation went on, I realized that I had no desire to work for an organization that had this person as their first point of contact. At the end of the call, I politely declined to participate in the process further.

My recommendation for anyone interviewing at this organization is to ask why the position is open, what are the challenges of the position you are interviewing for, and what are the key deliverables of the position within the first 30/60/90 days. Also, discuss the culture of the department (and not just the organization, growth potential, and what the key strengths and areas for improvement within the department--including the manager.

If the recruiter seems tired or annoyed, I would wonder about the organization. Ask the recruiter what they like about the company and their job.

As with any job, do your homework.

Interview Questions

• Questions about Employee Relations and discipline.   1 Answer