GoDaddy Technical Support & Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GoDaddy Technical Support & Sales Interview Questions

2.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technical Support & Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GoDaddy.

Interview

I was called for a phone interview then immediately went in for an in person interview. It was over a Webcam due to my recruiter was located at a different office. Great recruiter as well. Went well he called me back within 5 days to offer me the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

15 an hr no negotiations for the position I applied for

Other Interview Reviews for GoDaddy

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GoDaddy (Tempe, AZ) in October 2011.

Interview

Hiring process with GoDaddy was actually a very smooth one. Process began with the arranging of a qualifications test at one of their offices here in Arizona. The qualifications test essentially tests your very basic computer abilities. One you have been notified whether you passed the test and will be allowed to move on or not, you are assigned a one-on-one interview with a manager.

The interview itself was also very smooth. The interviewer will ask you various basic technical related questions, with a hint of sales. If you do good on the interview, you are immediately made a job offer. I began actually working for GoDaddy no more than 2 weeks after interview. Overall, pretty smooth hiring process.

Anonymous Employee in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GoDaddy (Gilbert, AZ) in August 2011.

Interview

Everyone here is drinking the coolaid, which isn't a bad thing if you want to dive into too. This company isn't popular and successful for no reason! It took more than a month after applying for me to be invited to the group interview. The group interview was mostly HR talking to you and then you take a 10 mc question customer service test and technical test. After that you take the thurston which basically tests how fast you process knowledge, it is a lot of questions in a short time frame, so go fast! They grade the tests their and let you know if you make it to the 1:1 interview. That interview went well, laid back funny HR lady made a technical interview seem like fun. She asks the basic interview questions plus more technical questions. I knew in about 8 days that I made it to the training process. But the training didn't start for 2 more months, which I thought was a really big draw back.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GoDaddy (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2011.

Interview

If you pass an Intelligence Test you get an interview

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. You take it or leave it.

Technical Support Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GoDaddy (Gilbert, AZ) in February 2010.

Interview

First Interview is a Presentation regarding the company and two tests. First short test is a simple skills test. Second test is the Thurstone Mental Alertness test.
    Second interview is contigent upon passing first interview tests and is a basic 1-on-1 interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pay structure is set for this position at $12hr during training $13.50/hr after 90 day probation and commission begins starting week 3 of the six week training.