GoDaddy Technical Support and Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GoDaddy Technical Support and Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2017

2.6

26 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technical Support and Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GoDaddy.

Interview

Very easy interview. Was referred which I think helped. Asked about previous sales experience and hosting knowledge. The interview was about an hour, and I was called shortly after with an offer.

Interview Questions

GoDaddy Response

Mar 7, 2017 – Recruiter

Thanks for taking the time to review your interview process! I'm glad to hear you had a great experience, and best of luck to you at GoDaddy. -Shannon B.

Other Interview Reviews for GoDaddy

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GoDaddy (Tempe, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

had a phone interview...week later had a in person interview...ask a bunch non job related questions...just asked about me...he talked alot but was a easy painless interview. showed me around the tempe location but then stuck me in the gilbert dump. which smelt like crap all the time. but the overall process of the interview was good but at the same time misleading

Technical Support and Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GoDaddy.

Interview

Applied online, got a call to come in for a test. After completing the test, got a call later that day for an interview. Was offered the position. Yay! Lol

Anonymous Employee in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at GoDaddy (Gilbert, AZ).

Interview

I was able to go to a hiring event that you had to be invited to by a current employee. I interviewed for their outbound sales department, but was hired in to inbound technical support. The recruiter was awesome and professional at the same time. I got hired in one interview with him. I also needed to complete a computer test to make sure I knew the basics like how to copy and paste and how many words per minute I could type, etc.

Negotiation

I did not negotiate the salary as every inbound technical support rep is paid the same and it's non negotiable.

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GoDaddy (Tempe, AZ) in October 2014.

Interview

Interviewer made it a very positive experience. I believe that when he could sense my anxiety he would lighten things up with a funny questions or share an experience to put me at ease.. Top Notch.

Interview Questions

• If you could have one super power what would it be?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GoDaddy (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

I completed an application online as well as a basic skills test. Received an email asking to set up a phone interview. I completed that and then about two days later, I received another call asking to come in for a formal interview. It went really well. I suggest you read up on the company a little bit before the interview. They will ask questions about what you know. A few days later, I received an email with an offer. I accepted. BACKGROUND CHECK TAKES FOREVER!! Was in limbo for about a month and a half before I got a call with my start date. (This is very common with this company)

Interview Questions

• They will ask you what a "domain name is" (name of your website) what an "ISP" is (Internet Service Provider), What "hosting is" (renting your space on the internet) things like that. Not too many difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiating. Pay is $15 per hour plus commissions plus full paid benefits. Take it or leave it. I took it.

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GoDaddy (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

2010 I made it all the way to a final interview through what was then a 5 step process which included a lot of tests. The final interview went like this: Supervisor "I see you put down that you want to work at one of our 3 Arizona call centers." Me "Yes, I just moved to Arizona to take care of my elderly father." Supervisor "So you don't want to work in our new Iowa call center?" Me while searching for a Q-tip "No." Supervisor "Seems like you may not be a team player." Me as I walk to the door "Day one is as good as it gets so I will be leaving now." Supervisor "Well, take it easy. I have a job offer for you." Me "Be glad you have all your teeth and have a nice day."

2013 I applied online as a friend told me the culture had changed. I got a call back the next day and the phone interview yielded another face to face interview. This one was easy. Both interviewers (phone and face) stated that my test scores were amazing. There is a small test when you fill out the application that will state something like "Stealing from your boss is great!" Rate 1 for disagree a lot and 5 for agree a lot. I never chose options 2-3 for any of the statements as I have a backbone. The face to face interviewer just kissed my bum and never really asked me anything difficult. All the interviewer stated GoDaddy looks for is someone who can talk properly as the will brainwash err I mean train you in what you really need to know. After all this I though I would start within 30 days. They forgot to call me back. A week later I called HR and the offered me a job 60 days out!!! Sadly I accepted it.

Interview Questions

• How did you do so well on your test?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none.

Anonymous Employee in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GoDaddy (Gilbert, AZ) in March 2014.

Interview

its been a long time so i don't remember much but it was first an online assessment, typing assessment, phone interview, in person interview, and I had to take a bilingual test.

Interview Questions

• not a typical interview, very relaxed. One question I remember was "if you could have any super power, what would you pick? and why?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gilbert, AZ

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GoDaddy (Gilbert, AZ).

Interview

Very easy, went to a group interview, they asked a few things about my work experience and about myself. They walked us around the company. Then I went to a language test that was very easy also.

Negotiation

Very nice people to work with, the salary was pretty decent and competitive. You will go for a 4 weeks training after the process.

Anonymous Employee in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GoDaddy (Gilbert, AZ) in December 2013.

Interview

There are 2 interviews. the first one is a get to know you session. ask questions about your experience and why you want to work for them. 2nd interview is a computer test and a mock phone call. some technical computer questions. then they tell you about the job and what you should expect next after the 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for GoDaddy?   1 Answer