GoDaddy Interview Questions in Tempe, AZ | Glassdoor

2.5

39 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GoDaddy (Tempe, AZ) in May 2017.

Interview

A phone interview that asked a few questions about sales experience and customer service experiences. Asked about previous employment and schedule availability. I had a good experience throughout the interview process and I was really impressed with the work atmosphere. I was excited to start as soon as possible and was even offered a day shift which I have heard is not the normal. They want you to have open availability.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time in a sale where you had to deal with a no.   1 Answer

Jun 1, 2017 – Recruiter

Thanks for taking the time to review your interview process. I'm glad you had a great experience, and best of luck to you at GoDaddy! - Shannon B

Sales and Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GoDaddy (Tempe, AZ) in May 2017.

Interview

First thing is a phone interview and then an in person interview, the phone interview is mainly to ask about what you think consultation is or should be as well as sales experience if you have any. The in person interview was mainly them walking you around the Tempe campus even if you don't work there telling you a little about the job and the perks of working there. As well as asking about yourself.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe consultation?   1 Answer
    • They ask a couple of personal questions to find out things about yourself and some things about what you didn't like at your previous job.   1 Answer

Oct 16, 2017 – Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on us! We’re excited that you had a positive experience, and we’re even more excited that you decided to join our team. Much success in your new... More

CDC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GoDaddy (Tempe, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

Great one on e Discussion outlining basic job functions and a couple phone interviews followed by an invite to speak in person. A guided tour of the facility and a General Break down of Others who have succeeded at GoDaddy. Overall a pleasant experience in this day and age.

Interview Questions

• How i overcame certain objections   1 Answer

May 1, 2017 – Recruiter

Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback on your hiring process! I'm glad you had a positive experience, and best of luck to you at GoDaddy :) -Shannon B.

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GoDaddy (Tempe, AZ) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online for the role of DevOps Engineer and received an email to set up some time for an initial phone screen with the recruiter. After the phone call, I was given a take home coding test via email with a deadline of few hours. The coding challenge was simple, it required to parse through a log file and print relevant information. Within a few minutes of submitting the code, I got a standard rejection letter and upon follow up I was told to go back and read the instructions. The code worked fine, printing all the information as asked in the instructions but I think I missed one thing in the instruction manual which was not very clear. I thought of following up again but with the first email I received being so rude, I decided not to. I felt like I wasted my time working on the problem.
    This is not my first bad experience with the company. Previously I had applied for the position of Site Reliability Engineer where I had two rounds of interviews, first with the recruiter and the second with the hiring manager. The hiring manager round mostly consisted 'yes/no' type questions and questions like 'rate yourself on a scale of 10 in various tools and technologies' and finally ended the call with the question of 'what is internet'. Never heard back!!
    Quite sad and disappointing!!

Interview Questions

GoDaddy Response

Feb 15, 2017 – Director of Corporate and Technical Recruiting

Thanks for writing about your experience in being vetted for one our Site Reliability Engineer openings here at GoDaddy. For the coding portion, we do use a developed technical challenge that is used... More

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GoDaddy (Tempe, AZ) in August 2016.

Interview

By far the best interview I've been on. My recruiter Sean Lau was awesome and made it an unforgettable experience. He was very detailed in his tour of the facility (which is beautiful) and what the job entails. Also on what to expect after the interview. You can tell he loves this company and I was more than excited to become a team member. Thank you again for this wonderful opportunity.

Interview Questions

• In the last 6 months what is something that you taught yourself and what resources did you use?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Dec 2, 2016 – Recruiter

Thanks for taking the time to review our hiring process! I'm glad you had a great experience, and best of luck to you at GoDaddy. -Shannon Beller

Consultant - SalesSupport Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GoDaddy (Tempe, AZ) in February 2016.

Interview

Filled out application online. Was referred by a friend, who currently loves working at this company. Then received a 15 minute phone interview. Then came in a week later for a face to face interview. The staff was great, it was very low key and relaxing. The recruiter (Sean Lau) was easy to talk to, friendly, and respectful. Went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with the location due to how far I have to drive.

Technical Sales and Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GoDaddy (Tempe, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy. They take you on a tour of the Tempe location and act like that is where you are going to work, but they'll stick you in Gilbert. They tell you how great life at GoDaddy is and what a great job it is. The recruiter I had was really cool.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations

Inbound Sales and Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GoDaddy (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

I first had a 20-30 minuted phone interview wherein I was asked traditional phone interview questions, I was then brought in for a face-to-face interview wherein I was asked more traditional and also some non-traditional interview questions. Overall, the interview experience was average.

Internet Sales and Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GoDaddy (Tempe, AZ) in December 2015.

Interview

applied online, took test online for usage with pc, and general pc/internet knowledge, interviewed with HR, and offered the job, really basic and simple, not really that difficult, super easy. the interview with the hr person was really inpersonal, and not specific to anything critical.

Interview Questions

• how do you handle an upset customer?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at GoDaddy (Tempe, AZ) in December 2015.

Interview

1. Hackerrank test (3 questions 45 minutes)
    2. Phone interview (Manager)
    - In this interview I was asked about myself and explained what Godaddy does. I got to speak with the manager who told me about godaddy core values and asked me to explain how i see myself fit into atleast one of them
    3 Phone interview (Technical)
    This was a pair programming interview round with the call being on Hackerrank. There were 5 questions with 1 hour interview and each one had a few test cases that needed to be cleared in order to go to the next one.
    4 On-site interview(5 interviews with one being a lunch interview)

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself aligned to Godaddy core values?   Answer Question

Jun 19, 2017

First, thank you for taking the time to post your expereince on your interview process through GoDaddy! Glad to hear you had a positive expereince as well! We strive to provide the best... More