Godiva Chocolatier Account Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Godiva Chocolatier Account Coordinator Interview Questions

Account Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Godiva Chocolatier.

Interview

Applied online and got a phone call back to set up a interview about 5 days later. Interview was very casual and easy. Interview did last over one hour but manager did most of the talking. I felt very comfortable during the processes and was happy with the job requirements. Seems like a wonderful opportunity!

Interview Questions

• Tell me what is one thing you would like to improve about yourself?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered a fair salary and accepted the offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Godiva Chocolatier

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Godiva Chocolatier (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

I had a 30 minute telephone interview with the Regional Manager (based out of Texas) who then scheduled a face to face interview at a hotel near LAX later in the month. It cost $24 hr to park and when asked about validation she acted confused.

Additionally, she had stated an hourly rate that was $2.00 less than what she orginally offered on the telephone interview. So I left with a $47.00 parking bill and a distaste for chocolate.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you for this position?   1 Answer