Godiva Chocolatier Associate Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Godiva Chocolatier Associate Manager Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Godiva Chocolatier (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2012.

Interview

I picked up an application and turned it in at the boutique (and bought some chocolate, of course!). The following week I was contacted by the Boutique Manager for a different Godiva location nearby. After that interview I was set with appointments to do phone interviews with the District Manager and with HR. The DM and Boutique Manager followed up frequently to let me know my status through the onboarding process, and into my travel arrangements for training.

Interview Questions

• Describe a victory or achievement to worked hard for.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered a competitive wage for the level I entered at. I accepted their initial offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Godiva Chocolatier

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Godiva Chocolatier in April 2012.

Interview

This was the longest time I've ever had to wait to hear about getting a job. Meet with the Area Manager and went good. Didnt hear back for a month then got an email, to schedule a phone interview with the store manager. The interview lasted about 30 min basic questions. A week later i had another one on one interview with the district manager at the store same basic questions. Then I had a interview with HR which was more indepth than the other three. After that a week went by and the store manager called to do reference checks. Another week went by and i was given a conditional offer pending my background check and drug screen which I was told this could take up to a week or two.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

We did reach an agreement on pay after they couldnt pay me what I asked for it still was in a good range

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Godiva Chocolatier in March 2010.

Interview

The interview process is lengthy from my experience. The interviews are basic with simple questions.