Godiva Chocolatier Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Godiva Chocolatier Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 1, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Godiva Chocolatier (Burlington, MA).

Interview

Very laid back and casual questions. I was hired on the spot. However, they never got back to me about a start date. When I called a few weeks later, they acted like they had been trying to get in touch with me, which I don't buy for a second. I don't know what went wrong, but it was a waste of my time and I don't appreciate being lied to.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Godiva Chocolatier

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Godiva Chocolatier (New York, NY).

Interview

There was no interview process. Simply walked into the store, spoke to the manager and was told to start next week. Filled out the paperwork right after speaking to the store manager for 2 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Godiva Chocolatier (San Francisco, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

I went to the Godiva store during a job fair there. I filled out an application to work, and then was led into a room in the back of the store and sat down on a stool for the interview. It lasted about 10 minutes. The questions were pretty standard for an interview, such as "what makes you stand out.." and it was very basic. The associate manager was the one who interviewed me, and she told me about how she had started off as a seasonal worker.

Interview Questions

I had a better job offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tysons Corner, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Godiva Chocolatier (Tysons Corner, VA) in November 2015.

Interview

the manager sat with me and she asked me some questions about my previous jobs and then she offer me the job simple .it was a quick interview later the HR call me and asked me more question and told me about the store .

Interview Questions

• They ask you simple questions like a do you like chocolate ?
      what do you do ?
      what imply to be a team leader ?
      1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Godiva Chocolatier.

Interview

It was a typical basic retail-related interview with the store manager. Only one interview was conducted and I was told I was hired in less than a week via phone call.

Interview Questions

• Provide an example when you experienced a coworker/employer behaving unethically   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Huntington, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Godiva Chocolatier (Huntington, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Really easy and very quick. I applied in person and got called back an hour later. I went into the interview very confident and was asked very general questions about my experience. I thankfully didn't get the mock sale but I heard it happens. I made sure they knew I was very flexible and I got a call back to tell me I got the job less than a week later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There weren't any.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Godiva Chocolatier in August 2015.

Interview

They have paper applications. The day I had turned in my application I have an interview on the spot. (With the assistance manager) then like a week later I have an interview with the general manager) did paper work that day, too like almost two weeks for me to start. (It's just how long it takes for your background check to come though)

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Godiva Chocolatier (Tampa, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

I had to go in-store and pick up an application. After I filled it out and brought it back, I received a phone call in about a week to set up an interview. The interview was done by the manager alone. She asked general questions and we also did some scenarios. A few days later I had to do another interview with a manager from another store, but I don't think that's normally done; the only reason I had to do an additional interview was because the manager at the store I was interviewing for was new. I was basically asked the same questions, was told some of the history of Godiva, and was told what was expected of me as an employee. I was officially hired after the second interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Godiva Chocolatier.

Interview

I walked in the store with my resume, the store manager reviewed it, and got called back to come in for an interview the following day. After my first interview with the store, I got called back to meet with the Area Manager, and then with the District Manager the following day

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself.
      2. Have you heard of Godiva before?
      3. Tell me about a time you handled a bad situation with a guest.
      4. Are you available to work weekends and holidays?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Godiva Chocolatier (Fairfax, VA) in October 2014.

Interview

first i had a long interview with the store manger, talked about almost everything from personal to work history, they have a question for they have to ask, then got a call back few days later to set an interview with the district manager over the phone

Interview Questions

• if you get an upset customer whats the first thing you would do   Answer Question