Godrej Consumer Products Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Godrej Consumer Products Interview Questions

Updated Jan 2, 2017

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Godrej Consumer Products.

Interview

They will call you 6 times to meet different people and then take ages to come back on the next steps.Sone of them will meet you only for a few miss and it shows clear lack of logic of the meetings and they will not values others time and the fact that they are working somewhere else.

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Godrej Consumer Products (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

1st Round: online test ( aptitude + technical ) Questions on Heat transfer Mass Transfer Thermo CT etc
    2nd round : GD On Recent topics like Surgical strikes . Effects of the strikes etc
    3rd Round Personal Interview . Particularly it was easy . Basic HR questions . Like How will you manage things. What do you like about Godrej. Why Godrej ? Technical questions . Try to give correct answers . Tell about your projects thoroughly.

Interview Questions

• 1. Difference between distillation and diffraction?
      2. Pumps curve
      3. Evaporators
      4. Projects and Training
      5. Why Godrej? and many Hr Qs
      6. Location Preferences.
      Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Godrej Consumer Products.

Interview

First Round was GD which had general topics. Following round was Personal Interview round which lasted anywhere between 15-40 mins., wherein first they asked for introduction and later questions based on your favourite subjects. Questions were also asked based on any work experiences including any training undertaken. Overall the interview process was really good.

Senior Executive In Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Godrej Consumer Products (Indore (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

The procedure was as follows-
    1.Resume and job application shortlisting
    2.Group discussion
    3.Technical interview
    4.HR interview

The first round was a critical one. Job application included many questions which tested your personality, skills and a little bit of sense of humour. Shortlisting by resume and job application eliminated 50% of the students.

In group discussion, a case study was given in which the group has to rearrange the sequence of solutions provided and come up with a common one.

Interview Questions

• All questions were related to my field.   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

there was gd round which had very general topics. The interview was average and they didn't ask much tough questions.I described myself in just two lines apart from my cv. there questions were cv based and didnt grilled upon one topic.

Area Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Godrej Consumer Products.

Interview

Two Rounds, !st round was by the ASM then the HR and RSM interviewed. Most of the questions were from RSM. They made me comfortable.
    There was also an online test and the questions were tough.

Interview Questions

• Why do u want to change...Define Rural Business ...how it is differnt from rural...   Answer Question

Account Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Godrej Consumer Products.

Interview

HR round, but you need to wait for 2 hrs for that, then if 2nd round person got time then you will get selected for 2nd round or you need to wait

Interview Questions

• share scenario of the previous challenges you have faced in your current org.   Answer Question

Production In Charge Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Godrej Consumer Products (North Guwahati (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

1st day was an one to one interview, 2nd day it was a full day interview with a panel of judges. 2nd day i had an IQ test, Skill Test. Aptitude test.

Interview Questions

• Tell us honestly- your Pros and Cons?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Interview

Mostly behaviour questions in HR round

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Godrej Consumer Products (Mumbai (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview process in Godrej Consumer products is a very interesting one as they dont follow the traditional set up of Gds and interviews. They look for people who would be culture fit and creative.

Interview Questions

• Give something creative along with your application   1 Answer