Godrej Consumer Products Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Godrej Consumer Products Interview Questions

Updated Sep 17, 2017

3.1

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Godrej Consumer Products (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Very good process not in a haste to close the position...looks thoughtful . The inerviewer enjoyed asking questions and it lasted for an hour ending on a good note.
    It was supposed to be panel interview but only very senior person took interview and drilled a lot on scinario based questions

Sales Officer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Godrej Consumer Products.

Interview

Online text than ASM round than hr round than zsm and RSM interview. than hr salary negotiations than final offered you for this job. And enjoyed your job and live.

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Godrej Consumer Products (Vellore (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Its an on-campus interview. Initially I filled the appilication form and then I called up for the skype interview. Then the interview went for 30mins. It was a basic Sales Job questions and questions were focused on Internships and other subjects.

Interview Questions

• what is the difference between Sales and Marketing?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Godrej Consumer Products.

Interview

They will call you 6 times to meet different people and then take ages to come back on the next steps.Sone of them will meet you only for a few miss and it shows clear lack of logic of the meetings and they will not values others time and the fact that they are working somewhere else.

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Godrej Consumer Products (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

1st Round: online test ( aptitude + technical ) Questions on Heat transfer Mass Transfer Thermo CT etc
    2nd round : GD On Recent topics like Surgical strikes . Effects of the strikes etc
    3rd Round Personal Interview . Particularly it was easy . Basic HR questions . Like How will you manage things. What do you like about Godrej. Why Godrej ? Technical questions . Try to give correct answers . Tell about your projects thoroughly.

Interview Questions

• 1. Difference between distillation and diffraction?
      2. Pumps curve
      3. Evaporators
      4. Projects and Training
      5. Why Godrej? and many Hr Qs
      6. Location Preferences.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Godrej Consumer Products (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

There was a CV shortlistig followed by a Different type of GD which was more of a team effort than a normal GD followed by a interview of around 20 mins taken by a panel of 2 members one of who was an alum and the other one was a senior HR professional.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Godrej Consumer Products.

Interview

First Round was GD which had general topics. Following round was Personal Interview round which lasted anywhere between 15-40 mins., wherein first they asked for introduction and later questions based on your favourite subjects. Questions were also asked based on any work experiences including any training undertaken. Overall the interview process was really good.

Senior Executive In Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Godrej Consumer Products (Indore (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

The procedure was as follows-
    1.Resume and job application shortlisting
    2.Group discussion
    3.Technical interview
    4.HR interview

The first round was a critical one. Job application included many questions which tested your personality, skills and a little bit of sense of humour. Shortlisting by resume and job application eliminated 50% of the students.

In group discussion, a case study was given in which the group has to rearrange the sequence of solutions provided and come up with a common one.

Interview Questions

• All questions were related to my field.   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

there was gd round which had very general topics. The interview was average and they didn't ask much tough questions.I described myself in just two lines apart from my cv. there questions were cv based and didnt grilled upon one topic.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Godrej Consumer Products.

Interview

Two Rounds, !st round was by the ASM then the HR and RSM interviewed. Most of the questions were from RSM. They made me comfortable.
    There was also an online test and the questions were tough.

Interview Questions

• Why do u want to change...Define Rural Business ...how it is differnt from rural...   Answer Question