Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Interview Questions

Updated Feb 2, 2017

Produciton Intern Interview

Interview

Phone interview, on site

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing in October 2011.

Interview

Interview and small test for applying interns

Interview Questions

• questions were of difficulty ranging from easy to average   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was an internship

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing in September 2011.

Interview

on-campus placements. Initial aptitude test consisting verbal, math and logic questions (very easy and available online). presentation regarding the company in general. personal interview with HR.
    -general questions related to the resume.
    -requirements to be a design (say,you need to design a pencil)
    After 2-3 weeks was intimated that I was offered the position

future studies

Assistant Manager - Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing (Chennai (India)).

Interview

I applied through campus interview. It might consist of 3 different rounds
    aptitude,gd,personal
    Just be bold enough to answer the questions on interview panel
    preparation -go through marketing books and prepare your resume throughly.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing (Chennai (India)).

Interview

It was a one day process . 2 rounds of written aptitude , 1focussed on time, the other on the marks. 1 round of psychometric test where we have to draw up answers to common HR questions.1 round of personal interview. The interview mostly focussed on character and suitability for the job and about relocation. The HR will ask us to sell some item during the course of the interview to check our presence of mind.

Interview Questions

• Sell this peb, stapler ....   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Aptitude test, Technical test and interview with the function head.
    The aptitude test is very simple.There is also an essay round where they test your capabilities to communicate.
    The technical test can be challenging if your mechanics, maths and logical capabilities are low.
    It is however not impossible to crack.
    The face to face interview is not difficult and the level of questions asked are of average difficulty.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were related to the job and previous experience. There were no trick questions and the interviewers were quite straight to the point.
      Also the typical interview questions - why do you want to join this company? why this profile? what do you know about this profile?
      Answer Question

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing in January 2017.

Interview

They won't ask you much technical things. There's only one interview after aptitude test which is HR interview and mostly they want you to be ready to be able to work at any location.

Interview Questions

• About BE project   1 Answer
    • he asked me about demonitization. about pros and cons.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I got an offer but I am in waiting list. They hire people from waiting list of there is any vacancy afterwords.

Assistant Manager -Technical Sales Interview

Interview

At first they took technical apti and quantitative apti . Then the shortlisted candidates were asked to write an essay on a particular topic among 7 topics. Then there was a picture perception test i.e. the candidates were asked to draw something on some other topics ( such as your inspiration in life, your aim in life etc.).

Interview Questions

• Suppose you are a sales executive of a start-up mineral water making company 'Ganga Jal'.
      I'm (the interviewer)is a representative of a Multinational hotel chain.
      Now sell your products to me.....
      Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing (Pune (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

first there was a test on aptitude, 40 question 1 mark each and 0.25 marks negative. this section has english n simple aptitude questions. cut off for this test was 24 marks in 20 min. Next test was mechanical test.. the que were conceptual. 60 que in 40 min and cut off was 25 que with no negative marking. shortlisted students are called for interview.. shortlisted students were ask to write 200 words eassy and ans some general hr questions in written.. there was no elimination for this process. interview is general hr questions and some technical questions.

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing.

Interview

the interview process was wery interesting. my other friends were asked both technical and managerial questions, but i only got managerial and personal questions. main key is being confident and sticking to your point. plus good communication skills.