Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Interview Questions

Interviews at Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing

2.9

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing in October 2011.

Interview

Interview and small test for applying interns

Interview Questions

• questions were of difficulty ranging from easy to average   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was an internship

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing in September 2011.

Interview

on-campus placements. Initial aptitude test consisting verbal, math and logic questions (very easy and available online). presentation regarding the company in general. personal interview with HR.
    -general questions related to the resume.
    -requirements to be a design (say,you need to design a pencil)
    After 2-3 weeks was intimated that I was offered the position

future studies

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing in March 2013.

Interview

Best interview process, will be concerned for more technical skills, will ask something about yourself and then they asked me my favorite subject and drew a component and asked about moulding process

Interview Questions

• What is my favorite subject?   1 Answer

Produciton Intern Interview

Interview

Phone interview, on site

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing.

Interview

Good, Positive. Asked about my previous experiences and how I can help them reach out to more people. Asked about my resume and my previous experiences. ABout my college dgree and how soon can i start work

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing (New Delhi (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

First basic Written exam for maths, English and ,Logical reasoning. After passing the test Interview with Senior Management. Then confirmation from HR and documents submission along with medical check up at their hospital or by their doctor. Then final yes and corporate induction at Mumbai.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing in September 2014.

Interview

A very easy written test, followed by personal interview by the regional head, a separate interview by HR, document verifications and medical test. The written test is very easy, they have questions on maths, logical reasoning and English. The interview with RM is to check the attitude of sales, and knowledge of specific domain which was the channel in my case. You need to be very honest in submitting documents, do not attempt giving any false information. The company is very particular for honesty and integrity.

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Resume screening was done among 200 people and we 9 were shortlisted.Coming to the main process first round was aptitude and essay writing on a topic which you would prefer among the given few again it is a elimination round.next and last is a personal interview with hr.it was really a good experience.

Interview Questions

• They ask me to describe the roles and responsibilities of sales force in an esteemed organisation.   Answer Question

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing (Kolkata (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

There was a writte process followed by an interview by HR panel. There were late to reach the venue and even after reaching there was commotion and hardly any preparatio from their side. The question booklet they provided was already smudged with answers at many places. It wasn't a very welcoming experiece.

Interview Questions

• Why do want to work for Godrej apart from it being a renowned company?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing (Mumbai (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

It was an easy aptitude test at starting.
    then we were required to write an essay.
    Then at last, interview was held which was very diffcult.
    After 15 days or so, our results was announced and amongts 20 people, 4 were selected and i was one of them.