Goettl Air Conditioning Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Goettl Air Conditioning

Candidate Interview Review

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Goettl Air Conditioning (Tempe, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

I took a personality test online, A few days later I missed a call and received a voicemail about coming in for an interview. I called back within 10 minutes and left a voicemail with my info so that they could call me back. Five hours later, with no call back, I called again and left another voicemail. 24 hours later I called again and they answered. They scheduled me for an interview on the next day. I arrived a few minutes early and the office is a ghost town, I waited in the lobby for about 10-15 minutes and finally was greeted by a tech getting coffee, I told him I had an interview appointment, he went and got my contact (by the way he was sitting 20 feet away in his office staring at his computer screen the whole time I was waiting) I then interviewed with him for about 30 minutes. (Although very nice, he seemed to be in his late 70's and a bit of touch.) He asked me some general questions about my background, managing people and handling situations. He then gave me a tour of the facility. At that point I was introduced to another person in management and he had me talk with him for a bit. (He was very cocky and acted like he was being put out to have to talk with anyone.) I spent just over an hour there at the facility and it seemed like he had an interest in making an offer.
    Bottom line I had some significant time invested in this process with Goettl. I was told I would hear from them in the next few days about the position, but they left me hanging. No email or call back. I would assume working for this company this is probably how they handle everything, with no follow though.

Interview Questions