Cover image for goFLUENT

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

goFLUENT Interview Questions

Updated Nov 9, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 31 of over 31 interviews

In Person7%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

goFLUENT

Application

I interviewed at goFLUENT

Interview

First HR interview, more of a screening interview - Then the direct manager of the team contacted me, - Then, had a final interview with the CEO of the company

Interview Questions
  • What would your sister say about you.
    Answer Question

goFLUENT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at goFLUENT

Interview

Great process and they always get back to you. There are a few steps in the interview process however all goes smoothly and their service in regards to calling back is great.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,937

976 Comments

Teachers

199K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/teachers/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=goFLUENT~864206
Join the conversation on

goFLUENT

Application

I interviewed at goFLUENT

Interview

Very efficient. Informative. Answered all questions that I had about the company. Overall friendly and approachable manager. It was a pleasure. I was happy that they offered training. I learned a lot about my weaknesses and strengths. I enjoyed the interview.

Interview Questions
  • They asked if my technical requirements are in ordee

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novi Sad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at goFLUENT (Novi Sad) in Oct 2022

Interview

It was quite quick. It covered only the first part of it (accent check) I was asked to introduce myself and talk a bit about my experience. That was enough to go to the next round.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you live? Where did you study? What's your experience?

goFLUENT

Application

I interviewed at goFLUENT

Interview

I sent them my resume as first step, after one week I received greeting call and they made sure what I understood about the role and English level. Later I had video interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

goFLUENT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at goFLUENT in Jul 2022

Interview

The interview was pretty simple structured and fairly straight forward. The Manager explained how things work at the company and what my job in their team would be. We continued to talk about my interests / goals for the future and ended the Interview with my salary expectation. Duration: 1h

Interview Questions
  • Why I want to work at this company.

goFLUENT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at goFLUENT in Jun 2022

Interview

I was invited to a virtual interview with someone from HR and the CEO. The HR representative was professional and personable, we chatted briefly, then the CEO joined the call late, and asked most of the questions. He was patronising and unprofessional. I was called after the interview and asked to attend an in-person interview the same week. I was unavailable, and was told I would be contacted to arrange another time. I didn't hear from them again, so emailed the HR representative. She rang, apologised, and explained that she would be in touch to arrange the second interview. I asked for salary information, she said she would discuss with the CEO and get back to me. That was two months ago, I have heard nothing since.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about my previous experience, where I work now, my responsibilities, how many people currently work for my company, why they have an office in Spain, why I wanted the job.

goFLUENT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at goFLUENT in Apr 2022

Interview

Dos entrevistas, información breve y concisa. Primero con una empleada y al día siguiente con una manager. Se me dijeron los detalles del trabajo y me preguntaron primeramente si me interesaba un puesto de esta clase.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at goFLUENT (Manila, Manila) in Feb 2022

Interview

The interview process was very strict. They would test your technical skills in the english language. But the interviewer were very kind and approachable. Just be yourself and good luck

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila

Application

I applied online. The process took 12 months. I interviewed at goFLUENT (Manila, Manila) in Jan 2022

Interview

Received their online assessment a MONTH after I sent my application and cover letter. After a week I received news that I passed and that I should wait for further instructions..... which never came.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 31 Interviews