Goji Insurance Sales Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Goji Insurance Sales Agent Interview Questions

Interviews at Goji

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Goji (Boston, MA) in December 2012.

Interview

I went through the agency 'Professional Staffing Group' (which I highly recommend). The job process went fairly quickly. I met with an agent from PSG, took a computer literacy test and then spoke with a hiring manager who told me about Consumer United. I had one interview with Consumer United where I toured the office, watch a sales agent at work, sat down with the interviewer, and basically accepted a job offer a few hours later.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you had to overcome an obstacle.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate, but I couldn't be happier where I am.

Other Interview Reviews for Goji

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Goji.

Interview

pretty easy -- the company adds 60 sales associates a month -- as long as you don't give them a reason not to hire you, the job is yours for the taking.

Interview Questions

• not really any difficulties here -- the system is set up to get you hired.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goji (Boston, MA).

Interview

You will meet the sales managers.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goji (Boston, MA) in January 2013.

Interview

Phone interview, came into office once, phone call saying i got the job.

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Interview

Applied via indeed.com. From there a recruiter called me. Had a ten minute talk with a few easy basic questions about myself. Completed an assessment which was very easy. Called me after I finished and claimed my scores were excellent. Had an interview later that week. Interview lasted about 20 minutes... never got a call back. Questions were very basic. Called and emailed, but not a single reply.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Goji (Boston, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter who asked questions about competitiveness, sales skills. The recruiter explained the training process and bonus. Came in for an interview, took a tour of the office and a short computer test. Then met with a manager for a detailed interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you failed to meet a deadline   Answer Question

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Goji.

Interview

Recruiter had a brief phone interview. Got brought in for tour of office from an agent that was nice. Interview with manager and recruiter who wanted to know if I was coachable and motivated to succeed. Got a call asking to start immediately and then begin courses to be licensed.

Interview Questions

• Manager asked if I was looking for a stable job due to my past jobs ending in abrupt ways   1 Answer