Gold Buyers at the Mall Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gold Buyers at the Mall

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monaca, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gold Buyers at the Mall (Monaca, PA) in July 2012.

Interview

I was told immediately that it was minimum wage. That I was required to stand and hand out flyers in the mall. That I must have reliable transportation. There were no questions, it was if you want the job you have it. The interview was a no brainer basically they are desperate for people and have very high turn over.

Negotiation

No Negotiation

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gold Buyers at the Mall in January 2011.

Interview

Met with District Manager after a phone interview

Management Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gold Buyers at the Mall in May 2010.

Interview

very easy

Interview Questions

Negotiation

make sure that you can dedicate yourself completely or you will not succeed

Multi Unit Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gold Buyers at the Mall in May 2009.

Interview

Very limited process. At this company if you know someone on the inside, it can really help. the process consists of reviewing your resume and asking about your skills and knowledge of managing multiple teams.
    Be sure to ask lots of questions, especially the hard ones. I encourage you to look up this company. Once you do you may not be interested in the position. This is unlike any big company out there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background?   1 Answer

Negotiation

very little room to negotiate. Study the company. This may not be the place you want to work.