Gold Rush 1849 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gold Rush 1849

Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gold Rush 1849 (White Plains, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Reached out for a quick phone interview and immediately invited me for an in-person interview, which lasted 15 minutes total. After that screening interview, i was invited to shadow one of the salesmen for a full 9-5 day in the field. After that, if they think you can handle it, you have one more quick 15 minute interview where they offer you the job that day.

Interview Questions

• The hardest part was making it through the full 9-5 day of soliciting random businesses   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gold Rush 1849 (White Plains, NY).

Interview

I applied to this position online. After about three days, I was called by an HR representative, who scheduled an interview with me during the same week. After talking on the phone with her, she emailed me the address, the website, and the social media sites of the company.

When I got to the interview, I was greeted by the receptionist and HR lady (who were seating side by side in the receptionist). Then, they asked me to fill out an application. As I was filling this out, two more job seekers arrived. Their interview was scheduled at the same time as me.

The HR lady asked me very general interview questions, but focused primarily on teamwork and competition. She told me, if chosen, I would have to go to a second interview, which would require me to shadow for a whole day one of their account executives. I got a phone call the same afternoon to schedule my second interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you practice any sports?   1 Answer

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gold Rush 1849 (White Plains, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

I was brought in for an initial interview with a hiring manager that lasted all of 10 minutes. Nothing too difficult (what are your goals, etc.) and then asked to come in for a second, all-day interview where I would be shadowing a current employee.

Though this job was advertised as a marketing position it is actually 100% face-to-face sales. I felt totally misled as this was never discussed in the job ad or initial interview.

Interview Questions

I am not looking for a sales job and the salary was 100% compensation based.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gold Rush 1849 (White Plains, NY) in July 2013.

Interview

The interviewing process was very in depth and thorough. After the first round interview, I got to experience a day in the life of one of their top trainers for the second round interview. At lunch time we sat down one-on-one and they explained the different levels of growth and advancement within the company. I was impressed with how knowledgeable the account executive I was out with was about the various campaigns that Gold Rush works on, as well as the levels of growth within the company.

Interview Questions

• What are the three forms of direct marketing? And explain which is the most effective.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gold Rush 1849 (White Plains, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

The staff was very friendly and nice. The first round was a normal interview process. They want to see if you have any sales skills or trainable to it. But the second round was very complicating. They gave me a sheet and explained how the training process works. I was really confused about the pay and the stages at the work.

Interview Questions

I am not looking for a commission based job for now.