Gold & Silver Buyers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gold & Silver Buyers

Regional Gold Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spring, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Gold & Silver Buyers (Spring, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

The process seemed a bit unorganized and rather spur of the moment. I was given a basic interview and was read to from a sheet of paper. The second person seemed more outgoing. The office was drab and seemingly shabby but I was explained they spend the money on the people not the company.

Interview Questions

• What makes you so interested in the gold market? (study up on gold if you want to answer the question properly)   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was no negotiation.

Regional Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gold & Silver Buyers (Houston, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

3-Step process

Interview Questions

• What are your personal goals outside of work related goals.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes, I had the opportunity to tell them bout my aspirations to move up in the company and ask lots of questions.

Regional Gold Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gold & Silver Buyers (Houston, TX) in December 2011.

Interview

The interview was in the morning. I met with the state director for my interview. She was very down to earth. Very knowlegable about the company. She asked me typical interview questions. Previous work related questions, why i wanted the position. Explained how i would be trained for 1 week. The company is a well known company starting in the city of houston, tx. Also the most successful gold buying company in the state of texas. All the upper level management is very close nit. Everyone knows eachother. The Interview will go like any other typical interview. The company wants people with good personalities, a nice smile, and good with talking to people.

Interview Questions

• What experiences have you had to prepare you for this role as a gold buyer?   Answer Question