Golden Corral Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Golden Corral Cashier Interview Questions

1.4

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Golden Corral (Ogden, UT) in July 2015.

Interview

I knew someone that worked there already and she recommended me. I got there and the owner asked me a couple of questions about my previous work history, like most interviews, the basic questions

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you dealed with a customer complaint?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Golden Corral

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Golden Corral (Fargo, ND) in March 2015.

Interview

It was very friendly and basic questions. I was nervous but the manager made it easier for me. They just asked me questions about myself and my interest to get to know me better and asked me questions like am I friendly, can I keep myself together if there was a situation that occurred, etc. Also about pay and hours that I would be able to work so they can set up a schedule for when I start working and about my orientation the next day!

Interview Questions

• They basically just asked me when can I start and talked about pay.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Golden Corral (Chesapeake, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

It was very brief and straightforward questions. The manager giving the interview was very polite. The resturant must have been busy that day, because it did take the manager 30 minutes to get to me. After my first interview I had a second that was with a group of other newly hired coworkers and we filled out this large pamphlet which took a little over an hour. And then last but not least, I had to do this computer questionarie that litterally took 4-5 hours to complete, which was so boring.

Interview Questions

• What was the worse encounter you had with a customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

start at 8.25 and then move up to I think 9.25 after 30 days.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Golden Corral in August 2013.

Interview

Applied online; was called about about a week later for an interview. Spoke with a friendly manager who couldn't locate my online application so I filled out another (more like a questionnaire than an actuall app). She asked me about my work experience; and why I left previous employers. She told me what was expected of me (be nice to coworkers and customers, multi-task, be reliable and on time). Once I agreed she hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Was asked why I left a job that I particularly hated.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Didn't need to. The pay was 55 cents higher than my last job that had more duties, so I accepted.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Golden Corral in November 2012.

Interview

I was hired through knowing a friend who worked there already. I came inside the place, and we sat in a party room and the manager just asked more questions about myself and things i liked. Not many questions about the company or things of that sort.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about all the bad things that i heard about Golden Corral and i was not expecting that question so i was a little thrown off.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Golden Corral (Bakersfield, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

I didn't have an interview since I knew the manager. But from what I've seen, they like to hire the attractive women that show off their assets. It's really sad because they don't really try to give people who desperately need the job. On a few occasions, one specifically, a girl came in for her interview dressed in short workout shorts and a tight shirt and the manager told her that she looks GOOD, with the obvious drool on his face and eyes peeled like a deer that was about to get hit by a car. Funny to say, that she got the job but never returned.

Interview Questions

• I was just asked what shift I wanted. That's about it. But this was a former manager.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Do not apply here period. You will not be happy here.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Easley, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Golden Corral (Easley, SC) in January 2010.

Interview

They talked to you and found out what position you wanted and asked for you availibility

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Golden Corral in December 2010.

Interview

I was in high school and needed a job to save some money for college. I already had a couple of friends working at G.C., so I applied in person and used them as referrals. I was called the next day and scheduled the 1:1 interview for the following week.
    I was interviewed by one of the GM and was asked basic interview questions, such as "why do you want to work here" or "what was your previous job".
    The interview lasted about 10 minutes and it was laid-back and friendly, but still professional.