Golden Gate University Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Interviews at Golden Gate University

2.4

Director of Digital Media Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Golden Gate University (San Francisco, CA) in July 2019.

Interview

I applied online and was asked to do a 45 minute, first round video interview with two members of the hiring team. It was an awkward interview in which the VP of Communications continuously stressed the high level of tension within the department. It did not make me want to work there. Overall she spent more time talking than interviewing me. At the interview, they asked me to send work samples over, which I did immediately. They never contacted me after that.

Interview Questions

• Asked about experience with various digital media channels   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Golden Gate University (San Francisco, CA) in February 2019.

Interview

The initial screen took 2 weeks after applying; with an additional two weeks to schedule the screen and another week for an in-person interview. Appear to be building a pool of candidates as if hiring on a seasonal basis. The interview and role was sales driven.

Interview Questions

• A question was asked about how you would respond to a prospective student call, where the student is interested but indecisive.   1 Answer

Career Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Golden Gate University (San Francisco, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied for the job online and was interviewed over the phone the next week. The phone interview lasted about 23 minutes. I am currently waiting to hear back from them next week to see if I got the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Golden Gate University?
      What do you know about Golden Gate University student population?
      Do you have any questions?   1 Answer

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Golden Gate University (San Francisco, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

A one-on-one interview followed by a writing test. The interview was to understand how you will use your past experiences in the current role. Attitude and personality match with the basic job role.

Interview Questions

• How do your past job experiences align with the current job role?   Answer Question

Financial Aid Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Golden Gate University (San Francisco, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Ok experience. They were a bit unorganized, but also very responsive when it came to follow up. Had 2 interviews, both group/panel. Ended up going with someone with more financial aid experience, but let me know I would be recommended for another position.

Student Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Golden Gate University (San Francisco, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online got an email to schedule telephone interview
    Asked One question why GGU?
    Got another email for in-person interview
    Asked couple of question such as strength and weaknesses, major achievements, etc make sure you dress properly and answer with full confidence. Which means a lot to the team

Academic Technology Support Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Golden Gate University (San Francisco, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

On call technical round regarding scenarios from past experiences. In-person technical round which includes 2-4 interviewers who give you scenarios around the university and how in general would you respond to support them.

Interview Questions

• What are the three things that you might check if there is a classroom call regarding the overhead project not working?   1 Answer

ELearning Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Golden Gate University (San Francisco, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied online, then there was a 1:1 interview and a few days later I already got the offer. Only 1 round of interviews, with the direct manager. They were very nice and conducted the process in a timely manner.

Journalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Golden Gate University (San Francisco, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

It was an in person interview. I spoke with 3 people. Took about a week until final interview after being given a tour of the facility. Overall, the process was fairly standard.

Graduate Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Golden Gate University (San Francisco, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Received an email and conducted a phone interview. Next was the group/panel interview. There were at least 3-4 people asking questions by turn. Then the next day the hiring manager will call to let you know if you received the job.