Golden Living Interview Questions in Fort Smith, AR | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 14, 2017

2.2

Tradeshow Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Smith, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Golden Living (Fort Smith, AR) in January 2016.

Interview

I met with my current manager who was very professional and very social as well. She took the time to listen to me and get to know me on both a personal and professional basis which I really enjoyed. She asked questions that would ensure that I was a great fit for this position. I felt completely comfortable and relaxed during the entire process from the beginning to the end.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your strengths?
      Tell me about a time in your past work history that you struggled and how did you handle it?
      Do you prefer to work with others or by yourself?
      Answer Question

Accounts Receiving Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Smith, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Golden Living (Fort Smith, AR) in May 2015.

Interview

phone interview was basic, 2 mangers interview and accepted. I am guessing due to the hostile environment they have a turnaround on employees to fill the gaps left by leaving employees. I have additionally noticed/know that most employees are miserable and are just staying since Fort Smith is at such a high unemployment rate.

BUSINESS SYSTEMS SPECIALIST Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Smith, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Golden Living (Fort Smith, AR) in September 2013.

Interview

Interview was detailed in my case. During a hiring spree, evidently there was not much investigation that happened for a lot of people. I was interviewed by 2 managers at one time. I was not made to feel intimidated, which was unusual. Very thorough questioning. Lot of time provided for feedback and questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why we should hire you   1 Answer

Curriculum Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Smith, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Golden Living (Fort Smith, AR).

Interview

My original interview process was a very comfortable event. The director made me feel at ease and encouraged an open dialogue about the expectations of the job, my background, skill and experience. There was ample opportunity to ask questions about the position and the background of the company. The director took her time looking through my portfolio of editorials and graphic designs. I was very pleased with the interview and felt very good about it.

Interview Questions

• There really wasn't a difficult or unexpected question. I was prepared from a skill and experience standpoint and the director was equally as experienced in the interview process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

At that point in time, the company we thrilled to find someone local with the skill sets they were looking for. I was able to name my price.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Smith, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Golden Living (Fort Smith, AR) in September 2008.

Interview

An in-house recruiter contacted me. He was very professional and pleasant. He did the initial screening over the telephone, and I do not remember any specific questions, they were all standard. After the screening, he scheduled a face-to-face with the hiring manager.

I went and they called me back for a second interview with a different hiring manager. That one had different requirements that better fit my skills and interests.

Interview Questions

• There was an authoring tool that I used in a previous company I worked for that I listed in my resume. I had not even thought about this tool for about 10 years. The interviewer asked me to explain how I used it, to give a scenario. This was not a tool I would be using in the job I was applying for either.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was very happy with the recruiter and his handling of all the negotiations. I was awarded a fair relocation allowance and it all went smoothly.