Golden Living Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 22, 2017

2.4

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Golden Living (Birmingham, AL).

Interview

It was brief but back then the manager was very professional and kind.Back then everyone was trying to help each other and after I got done with the whole interview process everything was nice and it went very smooth

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malden, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Golden Living (Malden, MA).

Interview

The interview was thoroughly done, and I felt good about it. I was me by two professional staff members who were very clear on what they needed and exspected.

Interview Questions

• How long have I worked in this feild   1 Answer

Nurse Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oneonta, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Golden Living (Oneonta, AL).

Interview

Filled out application, was called for interview approx 2 weeks later, had two interviews. One with ED and one with the ADON. I had no idea at the time it was a waste of time and just a formality. They already knew who they were hiring before job was posted.

Interview Questions

• What can you offer this company that we are currently lacking?   Answer Question

Admissions Interview

Interview

I received my call to schedule a telephone interview, and the same lady that scheduled the interview called back at the designated time instead of just talking while we was on the phone scheduling

Interview Questions

• why do you feel you would be a good fit for golden living?   Answer Question

Dining Services Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pottsville, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Golden Living (Pottsville, PA).

Interview

The interview questions were relevant to the job description and I did receive a tour of the building. I also got to interact with residents and other staff members along the tour. No all departments helped with orientation due to their schedules. There was a lot of paperwork and videos with orientation. The RD assisted with all the clinical and food service training.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Director of Admissions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Golden Living (South Bend, IN) in July 2016.

Interview

The first interview was with an offsite employee. The next step is for her to forward the information on to a person at the actual facility and then they will make contact.

Interview Questions

• What makes you an outstanding candidate for this position?
      What qualifications do you feel you have that will be an asset to this position?
      What makes you want to work at Golden Living in this position?
      Answer Question

Registered Nurse Assessment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Golden Living (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

The interview in-person was fine, very friendly. I got a tour of the building, met the administrator and DON. Job was briefly described. Also had a phone interview that was pleasant. Everything went south once I had to deal with human resources.

Interview Questions

• Knowledge based questions.   1 Answer

OFFICE SPECIALIST Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Golden Living in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online phone interview in person interview with hr generalist and business office manager then second interview with nursing administrator..recieve job offer..you can pick up hours at any facility.they are affiliate with wellstar.good benefits.

Interview Questions

• do you feel comfortable working with clients with disabilities..?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation flat rate due to budget...

Business Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Golden Living (Fresno, CA).

Interview

Interesting that I was interviewed in person for this particular position - Business Office Manager, probably almost 2 months ago. The interview of course went well, interviewers were polite, understanding, and patience. The position, however, was given to "a more qualified candidate". Only part that interest me is that this is the very same position, at the very same location. Did they selected the wrong candidate? Would be nice to get a follow up call as they promised. All in all, thanks for the hope and opportunity.

Health Information Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Golden Living (Danville, IN) in January 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by two individuals. The tone was very relaxed and conversational. I immediately felt at ease. While I do not remember, verbatim, each question there was a definite concern with an applicant being able to have their job tasks interrupted to complete a new task.

I do not have exact on the job experience, but felt that there would be no issues with my being able to perform according to the job description. I, however did not get an offer-but a email the next day with the subject line "Thanks-No Thanks". This was disappointing- 1) because I was excited about the opportunity and 2) because there was no feedback given as to why I was not considered (but do we ever get any feedback????!!!!!)

Interview Questions

• 1) How do you approach multiple projects with similar deadlines?
      2) How do you handle being interrupted during a task in order to complete another task?
      1 Answer