Golder Associates Geotechnical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Golder Associates Geotechnical Engineer Interview Questions

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Golder Associates (Redmond, WA) in February 2011.

Interview

Extended phone interview, followed by office interview. Met with lead engineer, groups of 2 or 3 staff engineers, then lunch with 3 project engineers. Did not get to many technical questions, everyone asked questions based on my CV. Common element between everyone was the need for strong individual motivation.

Interview Questions

• What was your most difficult problem and what was the solution.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Golder Associates

Geotechnical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Golder Associates (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in August 2013.

Interview

First process is interview by HD and then if you pass this you will continue interviewed by related staff (senior geotechnical staff) then you will be interviewed by related Manager (geotechnical Manager).
    After all this interviewed process you will required to follow the medical check up that prepared by Golder Associates

Geotechnical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Golder Associates (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in August 2012.

Interview

I had many interviews as i applied to different offices. First interview focused on the work experience, personality (which is very important for Golder). Then an interview over the phone with HR discussing the nature of work and my expectations. The finally an interview with the group manager discussing my experience and when will i be ready to start working.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult, but your personality is important, so don't be shy.   Answer Question

Geotechnical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingston, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Golder Associates (Kingston, ON (Canada)) in August 2012.

Interview

I had a personal meeting which was basically about personality and my previous experiences.
    I then had two phone interviews with the group manager asking about my past experiences and if i was willing to work in site as well, and another one with the HR discussing my salary expectations.
    No technical questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• What is your office/site working expectations.   1 Answer