Golder Associates Project Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Project Coordinator

Golder Associates Project Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Golder Associates

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Golder Associates (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview process included two steps: pre-screening with an HR person over the phone and meeting a project team. It took one month before they contacted me over the phone and another several weeks to meet the team in person. After another month of waiting and several follow ups, I was informed that the position did not exist anymore.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with project management tools?
    How good are you in Excel?
    Have you ever worked in consulting?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Golder Associates

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Golder Associates (Edmonton, AB (Canada)).

Interview

The job position was identified through the company's website. The resume and cover letter were submitted online. Shortly after submitting my resume and cover letter, the HD personnel contacted me to set up an initial interview with the HD personnel. That was followed up by a meeting with several of the team members in the local office. A subsequent interview was held with other team members. Shortly thereafter (3-4 weeks), I was provided with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Cannot recall a difficult or unexpected question. The interview process generally followed a list of questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Reasonable. The company agreed to some of my requests, however the salary remained the same as in the original job offer.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Golder Associates (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in June 2013.

Interview

I received an notification email before phone interview, the phone interview took 30 minutes, after that i invited for an in person interview with hiring manager and technical teams a week later. 3 weeks after that i received the offer

Interview Questions

• motivations for applying for this job?   1 Answer